What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I messaged Cigar Page and asked nicely and they actually credited me the difference!

That's pretty kick ass of them!

Funny, because they received the Dirty Rats I returned on Wednesday and I still haven't been credited back for them.

Like I said before, #%€$ Cigar Page, I just can't turn down the opportunity for them to sell me La Palina's at 2 bucks a stick.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You like cigar deals? I don't even like cigarpage but shittttttttt, I had to pick a few of these up! Damn you @Glassman for introducing me to these bums!

La Palina Classic Robusto - $15
La Palina Black Toro - $20
La Palina Red Toro - $20

View attachment 106072
Why the heck have I not heard of these folks before? Thanks for the info. I just grabbed 10 La Palina Black, 10 La Palina Classic and 10 Quesada Dirty Birds for $54.97 shipped. Dang! Thanks again.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Are those really worth the extra pricing compared to the regular lines?
A 1926 serie robusto for $13 is worth every penny. And regular line as in x000 series ? Any 64 or 26 imo, family reserve or not, is worth every penny over the x000 series as well. Not saying the x000 series are bad, just comparing them to the (imo) much better cigar

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
The F75 with the discount is $13.36 per stick. I'm not sure you are going to find any 1926 Serie close to that even with the BOTL discount at Famous. Same with the Davidoff - with the discount, they are $12.86 per stick. Not sure you're going to find any Davidoff Toros for sub $20.

The key though IMO, if you normally buy/smoke sticks in this price range, it's a no-brainer. I would say for folks that normally stop at $10 per stick, this would be a good opportunity to snag a box of premium sticks at a great price.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
A 1926 serie robusto for $13 is worth every penny. And regular line as in x000 series ? Any 64 or 26 imo, family reserve or not, is worth every penny over the x000 series as well. Not saying the x000 series are bad, just comparing them to the (imo) much better cigar
Yea, I was comparing it price wise to the 64 line that comes in boxes of 25.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I'll split a box of the Davidoff Famous and/or Padron F75 if anyone is interested. The F75 is excellent - I haven't tried the Davidoff yet although I did get a box last week while it was on sale.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yea, I was comparing it price wise to the 64 line that comes in boxes of 25.
not too sure on the price dif between the regular line 1964 vs the 1926 series, and those two lines everybody has their own favorite, as they are both good. When the F75 first came out I think they wanted around $210 for a box of 10. At that price I rather have a box of 1926 serie #9 for cheaper, or a box of Family Reserve 50s or 85s for a few bucks more. But when they are now on the monster for $160, and the botlorg code works (for now) and brings them down to $130, its a no brainer if you want the opportunity to have a great cigar for close to that $10 mark

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
also if you ever want to buy Padron, any series, I would use Neptune Cigar as they do not have any "brand restrictions" on their discounts from the Neptune Wheel of Fortune https://www.neptunecigar.com/tips/cigar-dojo---wheel-of-fortune . I've brought boxes of Family Reserves down to $200 with some discounts I've landed on, and even close to the $150 mark for the 1926 serie No.90s. and 85yrs. I believe you can even use Puro Cigar discount on the Padrons as well.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Dang! With that WINTER15 code, you can get 30 $6 - $8+ sticks, from thompsons 5 pack fever, shipped free for about $3.73 each!
I have like 7 different five'rs sitting in my cart right now. Been there for a few days now. Just can't seem to pull the trigger lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have like 7 different five'rs sitting in my cart right now. Been there for a few days now. Just can't seem to pull the trigger lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There will always be another sale / deal down the road. Being fiscally responsible is something we all need to keep in mind. With that said, I've spent WAYYYYY too much on smokes this month - I need to not buy anything for all of 2018 but that won't happen (damn you, and your LEs @JonHuber)! But with that said, you can't take them with you, so you might as well smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There will always be another sale / deal down the road. Being fiscally responsible is something we all need to keep in mind. With that said, I've spent WAYYYYY too much on smokes this month - I need to not buy anything for all of 2018 but that won't happen (damn you, and your LEs @JonHuber)! But with that said, you can't take them with you, so you might as well smoke 'em if you got 'em!
We need to start a thread where members, that promised not to buy anything in 2018, post up before pulling the trigger and everyone else calls them names and questions their birthright. Kind of like an AA with out the understanding and sympathy!