What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
So, who is gonna take the plunge and order something from egars.com for the good of the team? :)
I've heard good and bad things about them. Main problem seems to be that items are not in stock. Give them a call to insure what you want is in stock and it should not be a problem. (They are OUT of the OPUS X PL).

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
So, who is gonna take the plunge and order something from egars.com for the good of the team? :)

Serious?! I have ordered many, and I mean many things from them and never had an issue. Talk to David or Brian over there. They have great prices and great service. I just ordered something Monday and it is coming today! Just call them, do not depend on their website as it is not always updated. Just an FYI. Ha, tell them Brian sent ya :)

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Serious?! I have ordered many, and I mean many things from them and never had an issue. Talk to David or Brian over there. They have great prices and great service. I just ordered something Monday and it is coming today! Just call them, do not depend on their website as it is not always updated. Just an FYI. Ha, tell them Brian sent ya :)

Plus, they are the same guys that do http://www.niceashcigars.com/

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
what? really? because when I looked at their website I seriously though "it looks like these guys just cut and pasted the Nice Ash website," which made me wonder how legit they were. Thanks for the info, bro!
I found this out when I ordered from both and got billed from the same company. As noted, there site is not updated live, so you may order something and get an email or a call saying it is on backorder. This is why I just call and talk to David or Brian.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar.com has 5 Alec Bradley MAXX (5X58) (Medium Bodied, Honduran) for $14.95 + $5.95 Shipping.
I've never had one, but for $18.53 or 55% off of MSRP I'm taking the risk.

Last edited: