What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I see their prices are good but only the LP prices are ridiculous. Everything else is about the same as some other sites if you shop around?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
LOL, good thing they're only 100 bucks a box(you know you want to...). Ordered mine yesterday....
Yea, you sent me a couple of these earlier, they're really great. And given the nice small size which I need these days ... I might brake down and get a box of these as well!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I'm intriqued, however i will probibly not buy. I'm not big on small cigars as I only smoke one a day and I like it to last awhile. Yea I could buy two boxes and enjoy one back to back but that's just not cost effective when your on a limited budget. I will save my money and wait for a larger cigar to come out like the DE Sword or La Verte.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm intriqued, however i will probibly not buy. I'm not big on small cigars as I only smoke one a day and I like it to last awhile. Yea I could buy two boxes and enjoy one back to back but that's just not cost effective when your on a limited budget. I will save my money and wait for a larger cigar to come out like the DE Sword or La Verte.
What is this DE "Sword" of which you speak? A new Liga Privada stick?