What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Has anyone who ordered those DPG Blacks from cheap humidor had them ship?
They charged me on the 30th, but still have not shipped.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I think they have a problem with their status updates. Just email their customer service and they'll provide you with a tracking number. That worked for me both times I ordered.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
DEAL ON GUILLERMO LEON SIGNATURE AND LA AURORA 107. BOX PURCHASE GETS 10 FREE CIGARS!

This was a deal that our local shop and Miami rep worked out for us for our Christmas Party but they said we could offer it to others as well so I wanted to share. Hopefully it will show them that partnering up with the C4 Cigar Club can be a benefit! Our Christmas Herf is on 12/18, check out the details HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked with John from Wise Ash and Josh from Miami Cigar yesterday and they've agreed to offer us some great deals on cigars in conjunction with the C4 Christmas Herf!

For both the La Aurora 107 and Guillermo Leon Signature, Wise Ash is offering 20% OFF BOXES! PLUS - Buy a box and Miami will throw in 10 STICKS FREE! They will be a mix of 107's and Signatures no matter which box you buy.

The prices below reflect the discount + taxes. If you are not local to Atlanta Wise Ash will ship and you'd just have to add shipping to the price. ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY FRIDAY, 12/10. If you are in Atlanta you can pick these up at Wise Ash by 12/17 or get them at the C4 Atlanta Christmas Herf.

LA AURORA 107 AND GUILLERMO LEON SIGNATURE SAMPLER

10 CIGARS FOR $60.00! 1 each of the following
Guillermo Leon Signature Corona, Corona Gorda, Belicoso and Gran Toro
La Aurora 107 Robusto, Toro and Belicoso
+ 3 FREE Guillermo Leon Gran Toros!

LA AURORA 107 (21 per box + 10 FREE!)
Corona - $124.60
Robusto - $129.11
Lancero - $138.01
Toro - $151.37
Belicoso - $164.78

GUILLERMO LEON SIGNATURE (20 per box + 10 FREE!)
Corona - $144.10
Corona Gorda - $161.12
Belicoso - $173.84
Gran Toro - $185.71

You have to place your order by 12/10 to get the special pricing and the 10 free sticks. They will then be delivered to the shop the next weekend and should ship out by Monday 12/20 OR come to the Christmas Herf and pick them up! Guillermo Leon will be there to take pics and sign boxes!

Call Wise Ash and ask for John, tell him you want to order one of the C4 Club Christmas Specials. (770) 485-7162

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I think they have a problem with their status updates. Just email their customer service and they'll provide you with a tracking number. That worked for me both times I ordered.
Yea I ordered when they had the last DPG Black sale and it was showing pending and they had shipped. Just give them a call and they will let you konw details of shippment.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
$115
Don Pepin Garcia / Tatuaje Aged Sampler with Unico

Don Pepin Garcia / Tatuaje Aged sampler of 14 vitolas, packaged and sealed with Humidipak for Humidified Shipping!

SHIPS FREE!

Digging through the humidor, we opened some old boxes and were amazed at the changes these vitolas have gone through in a few years and decided to put a special sampler together with all of the box dates so you can experience the joy of aging DPG and Tatuaje cigars.*

Only 10 samplers available.

Pictured from left to right:

DPG Blue Exclusivo - JAN '08 - another rare find and at 9.25" it's a perfect 3 hour smoke
DPG Blue Magnate - FEB '08
DPG Black 1979 - APR '08
DPG Black 1950 - APR '08
DPG El Rey Robusto - FEB '08
DPG JJ Belicoso - FEB '08
DPG JJ Maduro Belicoso - NOV '07
DPG JJ Maduro Sublime - FEB '08
DPG Vegas Cubanas Corona - APR '08
DPG Vegas Cubanas Magnate - APR '08
Tatuaje Especiales - AUG '07
Tatuaje Tainos - NOV '07
Tatuaje Regio - OCT '07
Tatuaje Unico - JUL '07

1 of each of the above vitolas.

Extermely Limited Availability

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What is the price on that ^ ?

I went to the site but coulldn't find it. I didn't look very hard, though.

Not interested in buying, but I was curious as to what they are selling 2 year old smokes for. Seems a bit strange to me the way they are hyping it. I mean come on... smokes with 2 years? :squinteye

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
What is the price on that ^ ?

I went to the site but coulldn't find it. I didn't look very hard, though.

Not interested in buying, but I was curious as to what they are selling 2 year old smokes for. Seems a bit strange to me the way they are hyping it. I mean come on... smokes with 2 years? :squinteye
About 8.20 a stick or so.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
5 Vegas Miami "M5" on Joe. 10 for 29.99..
Worth it: yes or no?

I've never had the Miami, but i understand it's a Pepin blend for 5 Vegas. :dunno: