What's new

The Official "Damn it, I Ashed on Myself Again!" Thread

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
While not an ash issue...while snowblowing my driveway tonight, I was holding my cigar in my left hand while operating the snowblower. I felt my left hand get really warm then realized the lit end had slid down and was touching my gloves lmao. Felt nice and warm and thankfully didn't burn my glove.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I look forward to the day when it's warm enough to sit down and smoke a cigar and ash on myself. Been so cold I have to stand and smoke to keep the blood flowing so the ashes fall to the floor .

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It was too dark for a picture.

I was standing up smoking a Cult cigar tonight. I was just thinking that the ash was nearing an impressive length. On the very next puff the ash decided to do a double back flip down the front of my black hoodie. It left a gray streak from my sternum to the waist line.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wish I saw this last Saturday when I dropped a half-smoked 60RG Undercrown down inside the engine compartment of a Caddy CTS. Ashes laying all on the belts....but no cigar ! I saw the smoke coming up from below and eventually had to jack up the driver's side and pull the wheel to get in there through the wheel well to locate it and and remove it with a hanger. What a freakin circus that was. I was going to document it, but obviously wasn't in the mood.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I know I just did a post on this the other day, but damn it, I ashed on myself again! I know I'm not alone here. So let's just have a thread to document all instances of self-ashing. Big ashes, small ashes...I want pictures. If it goes on your lap, post it here. Maybe admitting the problem will be the first step to recovery (but in my case, I doubt it :rolleyes:).

Just seeing this.....glad I'm not the only one haha...