What's new

The 'Official' LETS GO METS Thread

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Being a Phillies fan it was tough to watch that drubbing the Mets gave us this week, but I think it's time the boys in blue got a parade. I would so much rather see them take the NL East than Atlanta or Washington.

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Not a Mets fan, but they have something very special with that pitching staff. I hope it takes them deep into the post season, but most of all I hope Mets fans enjoy it for what it is now! Maybe its me, but it seems like Met's fans need to be talked off the ledge when the slightest thing goes wrong...

...and GO YANKS!

2020pdx

Dan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That was a fun game to watch! Mets are on fire.

I'm a Giants fan and hoping we can squeeze into a wildcard playoff spot. It's not looking good with the Cubs and Pirates both playing strong. And I suppose there's still a chance we catch the Dodgers for the NL West title. Go Giants!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Mets win in 13! Carlos Torres with easily his best performance out of the pen of the year. He did it all tonight.

Sweep of the Phillies is nice. There was a time not long ago when we couldn't buy a win vs them. Heading back to Queens to host the Red Sox for a weekend series. Harvey, DeGrom and Syndegaard all taking the hill this weekend. Gonna be fun..! Let's go Mets!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
After the sweep of the Nats yesterday, easily the most important series for the Mets, they played some good ball behind the athletic Bartolo Colon today and increased their lead to 7.5 over the idle Nationals. Looking promising..!
Let's go Mets!!!!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Glad to see the Mets make it through the NLDS. It was a 'Get the Cubs or get your clubs' Game 5, and they rode the MURPH to victory!

Cubs Mets NLCS
Can't wait for this epic series..!

Let's go Mets..!

-KK33-