What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone that may have missed it last Tuesday, I was browsing 4Noggins today and they still have Three Nuns on sale $8.68/tin.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Balkan Sobranie for a 'mere' $34.95 at pipesandcigars. I'm sure they're not being dbags about the price, they probably have higher taxes and costs to cover. I suppose if you want it ttht bad it beats ebay.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Balkan Sobranie for a 'mere' $34.95 at pipesandcigars. I'm sure they're not being dbags about the price, they probably have higher taxes and costs to cover. I suppose if you want it ttht bad it beats ebay.
Why is it so expensive for a tin of that compared to their other selections? Is that stuff htf or what?

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I get nasty-grams when I post negative comments about vendors that charge above msrp. So I wont post anything negative about pipesandcigars charging $20 more than other vendors for which I will have positive comments.

See what I did there?

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Nasty gram or not, I can understand it on the secondary market but a retailer inflating prices makes me wanna shop elsewhere, and personally I'm quite fond of a couple of russes blends but seriously in the whole scheme of things how much more are they making off those tins

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Why is it so expensive for a tin of that compared to their other selections? Is that stuff htf or what?
It's expensive cause they can, smoking pipes sells it for retail at 12-13$ u just have to be fast on the trigger if ubget an email alert

yes, and germaine being the current producer, their production levels suck, so NO ONE gets this "regular production" blend with that regularity. buy MacB HH LAT flake. that shit is in stock, and taaasty!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
on a POSITIVE note, meerschaumstore.com is having a 20% sale. this 20% is off the listed price on the site, apparently. i do not own one of theirs, but have heard they source excellent work, and they do look sexy. o)

coupon code "MeerQueen".

also, smokingpipes.com is doing 25% off four (or greater) dunhill tins for october.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
If u haven't use the bnb coupon it's better and they have the same selection of dunhill Baccys

P&c is having a buy three get one free which comes out at 25ish percent depending on what u choose

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
If u haven't use the bnb coupon it's better and they have the same selection of dunhill Baccys

P&c is having a buy three get one free which comes out at 25ish percent depending on what u choose
I noticed that Russ' Blend at P&C this month is Apple Fritter and, if you buy 4, you get a free cob. So I have two questions: Have any of you tried it before (I assume it was available last year this time) and, typically speaking, how are his blends?