What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Never had it Andy, but I am ordering some now...limited stuff eh? How's it smoke?
Yeah it usually does sell out quick, but like you said, you can buy 35 at a time! Maybe they upped the production this year, not sure. If you're a fan of Virginias, then you will probably like this. Every year the blend changes, but I haven't smoked one that I didn't love.

Last edited:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Never had it Andy, but I am ordering some now...limited stuff eh? How's it smoke?
Yeah it usually does sell out quick, but like you said, you can buy 35 at a time! Maybe they upped the production this year, not sure. If you're a fan of Virginias, then you will probably like this. Every year the blend changes, but I haven't smoked one that I didn't love.
Do you know if they've done one in an English blend?

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
They have not Tom. It's always Virginia off of one farm. Their best crop. I would say 100% Virginia but I have head that even pure Virginians have some burley mixed in for body.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
They have not Tom. It's always Virginia off of one farm. Their best crop. I would say 100% Virginia but I have head that even pure Virginians have some burley mixed in for body.
Thanks for the info bro. I have not tried any of them so I wouldn't know which ones the best. I did pick up this years blend but I haven't smoked any of it yet.