What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
yes it is, it just adjusts the prices instead of showing a discount line item at the bottom... it confused me to
thanks, got it.... too bad not everything isnt backorderable though, theres a handful of things I want but cant backorder them...I did the HH syrian trick though ;)

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Macbaren HH Vintage Syrian is still backorderable, dunhill Elizabethan blend tins
thanks, got it.... too bad not everything isnt backorderable though, theres a handful of things I want but cant backorder them...I did the HH syrian trick though ;)
So is HHVS definitely not coming back? I notice they don't even list the tins anymore.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Alright, you enablers talked me into it. Now I remember why I haven't been hanging out here much lately. :angelic:

I discovered that offers are stackable, so you get 20% off the Danish tin sale which are already 25% off. That means Sasieni is $4.26, OGS is $4.45, and Escudo is $6.29 (I only got Sasieni - not a fan of the others).

And then there's this https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/toeenglish/2000005/ where you choose 5 tins and get a free cheap pipe, cleaners, and Czech tool. I got H&H Cerberus, Seattle Pipe Club Yakima Valley, Murray's 1A Linfield, John Cotton's No. 3, and Gurkha Urban Legend.... but instead of it coming out at 20% off (which would be $39.96), it was $30.87. No idea why but to quote Iggy Pop, I ain't complainin'. They have aro versions, too, but they're not as good of a selection.

I also succumbed to this deal: https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/BYOCP/2000003/?slide=3&slide=3 Both Amphoras, MM American Patriot, Peterson Wild Atlantic, and freakin' CB Grape (oh yes), coming out at $3.75 a pouch.

And I scored one of the customer appreciation mystery boxes.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I wasn't going to buy anything until I looked at this thread. Sasieni for 4.26 was too good to pass up so I backordered 25 tins. I will check back often and when it comes back in stock I will call them a couple times a week for a month or two until they finally ship it. That's what I have had to do last two orders when some "in stock" items were not in stock. Finally got them but not worth the headache unless its a smoking deal like this one.

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Alright, you enablers talked me into it. Now I remember why I haven't been hanging out here much lately. :angelic:

I discovered that offers are stackable, so you get 20% off the Danish tin sale which are already 25% off. That means Sasieni is $4.26, OGS is $4.45, and Escudo is $6.29 (I only got Sasieni - not a fan of the others).

And then there's this https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/toeenglish/2000005/ where you choose 5 tins and get a free cheap pipe, cleaners, and Czech tool. I got H&H Cerberus, Seattle Pipe Club Yakima Valley, Murray's 1A Linfield, John Cotton's No. 3, and Gurkha Urban Legend.... but instead of it coming out at 20% off (which would be $39.96), it was $30.87. No idea why but to quote Iggy Pop, I ain't complainin'. They have aro versions, too, but they're not as good of a selection.

I also succumbed to this deal: https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/BYOCP/2000003/?slide=3&slide=3 Both Amphoras, MM American Patriot, Peterson Wild Atlantic, and freakin' CB Grape (oh yes), coming out at $3.75 a pouch.

And I scored one of the customer appreciation mystery boxes.
Very informative. Please let's us know what in the mystery box. Take photos too please. I almost bit. But I am on a tattoo tear. Appointment tomorrow and next Friday so on a buying freeze. Thanks for the info.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Very informative. Please let's us know what in the mystery box. Take photos too please. I almost bit. But I am on a tattoo tear. Appointment tomorrow and next Friday so on a buying freeze. Thanks for the info.
Will do. Looks like they still have the boxes available.... :troll: Surprising because they usually go quickly.