Rating - 100%
29   0   0

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
CI has the 1.75 oz tins of Frog Morton Across the Pond in stock. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/mcclelland-frogmorton-across-the-pond-pipe-tobacco-pipe-tobacco/1439935/

Enter SMILEY for 20% off, and to get shipping for a buck do this "3 Acid cigarillos for $1" offer. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ACID3for1/2005604/ (then throw the damn things away when they arrive). Comes out to $7.60 per tin, for a Syrian blend that was supposed to have disappeared by now....
I placed an order for those tins a week ago and customer service emailed me and said they were out of stock. :(

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Man, if I just get 3 Acid cigarillos for $1 and no FMATP, I'm gonna be bummed. When you tried ordering last week did it show as being in stock?
Yep the 3.5 ounce tens were in stock along with the smaller ones.I ordered five of the big ones and they emailed me and said they were out of stock and that they were "waiting on the supplier for restock ". I didn't bother explaining to her that she was going to be waiting a very long time lol. Hopefully Bostoneos goes through

Rating - 100%
46   0   0

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I got a shipping confirmation from CI for the 11 tins of FMATP I ordered, so fingers crossed they're not just confused and won't send On the Bayou or something instead.
If it is legit, they must have found a stash somewhere in their warehouse, because nobody else seems to have gotten it in recently - not even P&C.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I got a shipping confirmation from CI for the 11 tins of FMATP I ordered, so fingers crossed they're not just confused and won't send On the Bayou or something instead.
If it is legit, they must have found a stash somewhere in their warehouse, because nobody else seems to have gotten it in recently - not even P&C.
P&C & CI are the same company/entity too . . . . . so . . . .

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They lied to meeee!!! Hope you scored dude, thats awesome with the discount too :)

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
they filled 6 of my 15 tins ordered