What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The second wave hit and they were pretty easy to get once those non dress boxes shipped. This far out it may be tougher but I am sure there are plenty of smaller B&Ms who have them.
I think Pete posted last week on Facebook that CI still had a dress box. You probably won't see them go up for sale on the boards unless guys either just didn't like them or are looking to make a huge profit on them. As someone else mentioned if you are really looking to score some this late in the game get a list of retailers put together from the Tatuaje website and start calling. I'm sure there are plenty of smaller shops off the beaten path that will still have them in stock.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I hear your frustration. Your best bet is to put up an ISO here. There ARE plenty of Wolfman out there still, it's just that so many are at small B&Ms that neither you nor perhaps others here will ever go into. You could try looking at a list of all Tatuaje retailers and just start calling places, though that would be tedious.
I highly doubt it did since another thread had it listed for ~$290 w/ S&H. He probably took it down.
Dont know all it said was it was done. I was surprised too. A lot of profiteers on that site that's for sure.

cbid has 5 singles on its site right now.
Yeah and its already up to 18, Itll be interesting to see how high that goes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^^^^^I don't know why but that kind if crap gets to me. I guess there is nothing anyone can do, right? Making a buck.:angryteet
Unfortunately in this case with auctions it's just stupid consumers who get caught up in the pissing match and less the vendors fault. I see it all the time especially with the higher end sticks on these types of sites. I especially love when guys are bidding on something and they push the product above retail when it's in stock at either CI or Famous, the sister sites for the auction sites for cheaper.
I have been watching towers for some time now and I am always amazed at how many people push these things up to or past retail. I usually just plug in the price I want to pay and forget about it hoping I don't get outbid by one of these people with more money than sense. It's been a year now and still no Tower so whats that tell ya. (Besides I am a cheap SOB sometimes):hysterica

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Was in my b&m today they had about ten left. Going back tomm. To grab a few price was $13 plus my 25% off club discount. Didn't move around here like in other areas. They also had half a box of skull an bones left.