What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOWLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Is it true that a Wolfman will make you feel like a teen wolf? I cant wait to get my hands on these.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Halfway through a Wolfman right now, this is probably one of my favorite of the Monster cigars! I only have one left, going to have to track down a few more to put away for a while.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Woo hoo! Part of the club now! Picked up box #513. Going to Wade's to hock it for $1,200 now! J/K... :razz:

Probably try to light one of these up tonight and follow it with the 2nd release of the "?". If I make it to/through the "?", I'll throw up some notes. Sorry... end threadjack.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Alright... not quite halfway through the first one, but this definitely has the makings of my favorite Tat of all time. It may end up a close second to the Reserva SW Maduro, and I've still got a few of the big names to try... Frank, revisit the Boris, Fed 90th, etc.

Still, this thing is going to be a contender. Very happy I was able to snag a box... they will rest safely in the humi!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Alright... not quite halfway through the first one, but this definitely has the makings of my favorite Tat of all time. It may end up a close second to the Reserva SW Maduro, and I've still got a few of the big names to try... Frank, revisit the Boris, Fed 90th, etc.

Still, this thing is going to be a contender. Very happy I was able to snag a box... they will rest safely in the humi!
I had my first yesterday, and am smoking my 2nd today (I almost never do the same cigar back-to-back days). I'm really loving these too. It has the beloved Tatuaje profile with that Sumatra edge, which I'm really into ATM (love the NHC Capa). And I think that age will only improve this package.

My first experiences with the Boris was mild-blowing, but this comes pretty darn close. I have to say, the Wolfman is better than I was expecting, and that's saying something! I think this is in the Top 3 Tatuaje LEs this year, with the NHC Capa and the La Verite (the TAA and M80 rounding out the Top 5, and all of them excellent), and in my Top 10 LEs of 2011 for sure, probably Top 5.

ymmv, of course.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone know of a place that has 10 counts in stock for sale at msrp?
I'd like to grab another box.
i'd like to grab a first box. just say'n. :)
No doubt. Seemed like things were quite over this cigar now so...
Haven't seen any for sale in weeks. Seems like they all blew out in a matter of minutes of being put online. Seems like finally demand greatly outpaced quantity. People were saying they should be available, but I dont know where.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Haven't seen any for sale in weeks. Seems like they all blew out in a matter of minutes of being put online. Seems like finally demand greatly outpaced quantity. People were saying they should be available, but I dont know where.
I hear your frustration. Your best bet is to put up an ISO here. There ARE plenty of Wolfman out there still, it's just that so many are at small B&Ms that neither you nor perhaps others here will ever go into. You could try looking at a list of all Tatuaje retailers and just start calling places, though that would be tedious.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think I just saw a coffin go for 350 on another site....WOW I cant believe it

I hear your frustration. Your best bet is to put up an ISO here. There ARE plenty of Wolfman out there still, it's just that so many are at small B&Ms that neither you nor perhaps others here will ever go into. You could try looking at a list of all Tatuaje retailers and just start calling places, though that would be tedious.
Yeah, right now moneys tight so I really can get any anyway, the original plan was to get a box, but the moneys not there and then even if it was it seems that they just went way too fast.

Im in touch with the locals around here that get Tats, which aren't many honestly, and I hope I can get some from them and I have a couple other ways too.

Its just everyone was like they'll be around once the second wave hits, well they either went just as fast or it never hit, but after those first few places they were gone online. I know they'll be available on the secondary market for probably quite a while though