What's new

The "OTHER" FF League....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright, well due to the interest already being started, I am going to go ahead and set up this league..

The league will be on Yahoo again this year, I will post points and all that stuff once we get more interest.. There will be a 5 cigar buy in.. these should come from a little island with a jackass leader, but we can talk about that if we need too..

Cigars MUST be in my possession b4 the draft or you will get dropped, sorry I have to do it this way.. Payouts will be determined later..

This will be a live draft, and we will work out the best possible time that works for the most people..

Before people start wanting in, An invitation will be extended to those who participated last year first... whatever open spots will then be filled from here. If we need to go 14 teams I am fine with that..

So just stay tuned here for more details...

-C

...... Things will change from last year, including but not limited to the waiver wire, the only way to change this without having a self-imposed rule is to upgrade to the premium league... I am paying for it and would need to be paid back through sticks or cash but that is the deal...

Signed Up and Ready to go
1. Me (Tobby4)
2. Todd (Wasch)
3. Jay (AlterCall)
4. Tom (Caudio51)
5. Greg (Fredneck)
6. Jeff (JWintosh)
7. Larry (Poni)
8. JKim
9. Matt (MNelson)
10. Chris (TexasStang)
11. Adam (PanicBound)
12. Suaza

If we stay with the payouts from last year then...

1st takes 75% and 2nd will take 25%

and last place will get a 5er of my choice... and being the defending bitch I will not be nice with my selection...

Please Please if you have any questions or concerns PM me...

Payment info will be posted on the league page, including address and all that...

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright, I made an executive decision... We upgraded, so it is 10 bucks a team
So it is a 5 stick buy in plus $10 worth of sticks, I will take CC or NC, whatever, but put those in a separate bag and label em...

By upgrading we all get the stat-tracker and all that so you now do not need it...

Invites will go out tonight or tomorrow

Last edited:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Oh and I have a new Addy so DO NOT send anything without sending me a PM first...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
DO NOT sign up for the first invite... i will let you know when its alright...

having some issues with yahoo

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
2x champ is in. I think i still may have some of last years sticks in the humi :grinFU:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It helps 100% on the waiver wire... with the upgrade there are no waiver transactions Sunday through Tuesday

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ALRIGHT KIDS, SIGN UP WITH THE LINK THAT JUST GOT SENT... THE NOTE SAYS SIGN UP FOR THIS ONE AND ONLY THIS ONE....

HAD SOME YAHOO ISSUES...

THANKS...

and guys you are added to the list