What's new

The passing of a true brother, this forum for me in a nutshell

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
One heck of a post as others have stated. Trust me when I say your not alone as many have lost someone like Paul at our local b&ms as well. Keeping the memories of him with you is the most important thing. Funny how someone with so much pain and personal battles can teach us so much about ourselves. Thank you for sharing and reminding me of someone who was a great botl at our local as well.
Regards,
Jfire

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Thanks for sharing man, very sorry for your loss. Glad he could find some enjoyment in life up until the end.

MI Dave

Petit Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's to Paul and all those like him whose time came too soon. May this silly little pass time of ours bring just a little bit of joy to all of us and don't let us forget that the people we meet on this journey are the most amazing part.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys, seriously means a ton to hear that my words have been taken to heart by so many, the passion I have for cigars extends to the people I can learn from and teach to everyday.

Touching story. Bless you for thinking of him and honoring him in your own way.
JD
Thanks JD, seriously means a ton that you take the time to post this, what other business in the world has such love and brotherhood on both sides of the product, the love that makers show towards eachother sets a prime example on how we the consumer should act with one another.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks for the story it was very touching, sorry for your loss. Makes you get to thinking about your life. Like they smoke your best because you don't know if you will be here tomorrow. What a perfect way to honor a fellow BOTL.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks for the story. Sorry for your loss, and will definitely smoke one in honor of your friend.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Man it's always tough loosing someone close to you! I'm sorry for your loss brother, but may Paul be in a better place and having a blast! I will put flame to one tonight in honor of him.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very thoughtful of you to share Paul's story with everyone. Take comfort in knowing you were a friend of his, when he needed friends the most. Thanks brother...

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you for sharing this, I'm truly sad for your loss but at least you got to know him for a little while...it seems like we lost a great man.