What's new

The passing of my friend Nogills2

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just received horrible news that Nogills2 passed away from heart failure Saturday. I understand he was living his dream piloting his new boat on the upper Mississippi River when he fell ill. A friend from church related the news to my wife and I have not seen an obituary yet. When I find more information I'll pass it along.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
This makes me sad. :cry:

He was a great member here and will certainly be missed.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Condolences and prayers for him, his family and friends.

I’ve gone through all the cigars he sent back in early 2017 for the Budget Lottery but will smoke and toast in his honor tonight.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sorry to hear about him. He was a very generous guy. Enjoyed everyone of the cigars he shared with me back in 2018. Turned me on to the Inktome, Velvet Rat and one of the only Davidoffs I’ve ever smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, we had plans to visit the Island after he made The Great Loop. Kind of lost touch with him but I looked forward to getting the call. Floyd, Mike (Mjones, somebody else we never hear from anymore), and I had the opportunity to get a bit drunk and smoke a bunch of cigars together a couple of times. Always a good time. I knew he had health problems but I never expect to not have the opportunity to catch up with him someday.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yea, we had plans to visit the Island after he made The Great Loop. Kind of lost touch with him but I looked forward to getting the call. Floyd, Mike (Mjones, somebody else we never hear from anymore), and I had the opportunity to get a bit drunk and smoke a bunch of cigars together a couple of times. Always a good time. I knew he had health problems but I never expect to not have the opportunity to catch up with him someday.
How old was he? Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.