token irishman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Sunday I bought 4 boxes of cigars:
a. AF Petit Royale
b. AF Curlyhead Maduro
c. Onyx Resrerve Mini Bellicoso
d. Sancho Panza Barcelona
We used my wife's credit card since it had less on it and that way she can pay it off when the bill comes in and I can pay my card off and reimburse her for her card in about a week. The way our pay periods work, sometimes we have to do this. I will not say that sometimes I will go to ABC (5 minutes from the house) and grab a box of Maria Mancinis and hide the box on my work bench. Every marriage works on shared knowledge, and sometimes on knowledge that is not acknowledged-I do not see her quilt fabric that arrives in the mail and she does not see my pipes and cigars that come in the mail. 30 years of wisdom in the art of marriage. Paul:starrylov

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
taltos said:
Last Sunday I bought 4 boxes of cigars:
a. AF Petit Royale
b. AF Curlyhead Maduro
c. Onyx Resrerve Mini Bellicoso
d. Sancho Panza Barcelona
We used my wife's credit card since it had less on it and that way she can pay it off when the bill comes in and I can pay my card off and reimburse her for her card in about a week. The way our pay periods work, sometimes we have to do this. I will not say that sometimes I will go to ABC (5 minutes from the house) and grab a box of Maria Mancinis and hide the box on my work bench. Every marriage works on shared knowledge, and sometimes on knowledge that is not acknowledged-I do not see her quilt fabric that arrives in the mail and she does not see my pipes and cigars that come in the mail. 30 years of wisdom in the art of marriage. Paul:starrylov
That's my philosophy.......It is easier to beg forgiveness, than:stretchgr to ask for permission!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Fredneck edited it himself. :dunno:
Yeah, I got a PM from a new user (who's never posted) asking very specific questions about sources (of course I ignored the PM), which kinda got me to thinking "loose lips sink ships". So I edited the original post. Sorry.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
fredneck said:
Yeah, I got a PM from a new user (who's never posted) asking very specific questions about sources (of course I ignored the PM), which kinda got me to thinking "loose lips sink ships". So I edited the original post. Sorry.
Dear non-poster,
It is advisable to post an intro and let everyone get to know you before PMing someone about that kind of stuff. :thumbsup:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yeah it was hard to read that post and not ask the question. I figured thats why you changed it. I got a box once through the mail that was empty except for a nice note. Gave me the willys for months.