What's new

The Quest for the Prefect Cigar...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Damn it Jerry!! I won't be able to open my humidor with the same enthusiasm after reading that review LOL!! :smt022 :smt022

Very Nice!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
:smt118 OMG!!!!! I want to be just like Jerry when I grow up!!!!!!!!

Great review sire!!!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I bought some boxes of Esplendidos for the sole purpose of aging for at least 20 years. The box codes match the birthday month of my 2 girls. Opened them once to inspect, won't touch them for at least 15 more years. Maybe one of those cigars will give me an idea about the pleasure you experienced Jerry. Until then, the search continues . . .

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know Jerry.. this might have been the holy grail.. and as thus, not really there to be found at all... it is the grail at the moment perhaps.. in a few weeks/months time.. when you are in the mood for another type of cigar and come across a partagas chrystalis.. that might be the holy grail... the search never ends.. not with absolute certainty... not for me anyway.. not until I have tried them ALL.. and then the search continues to find out if they've changed for the better with age etc etc etc.....

So congratulations on finding one of the holy grails out there!!!! Got anyone for sale???? ha ha ha

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
jckposter said:
Found mine just ordered 7 Boliva Gold Medals Pre embargo....40 45 years old...
Jerry-
I need your job! :) Not only am I enjoying mine less and less, but I can't afford anything unless I stick to my budget like a fly on Shit! I need to make an impulse buy like that every once in a while. I only wish I could!

Very nice...