What's new

The Remington Humidor

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone have a Remington Humidor? I am thinking of getting one but can't find but one review online for it. I would love to here from others who may have one to see if it's worth the money.

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I was looking at the same thing along with Aristocrat and Avallo. Talked to a couple buddies that have the Remington, and they both say that humidity really likes to creep up higher than it is set at.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you. I wold hate to spend that much and it not work as expected. I'm know looking at the Aristoctat cabinets. Have you heard if these are any good?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you. I wold hate to spend that much and it not work as expected. I'm know looking at the Aristoctat cabinets. Have you heard if these are any good?
Brother, if your referring to Bob Staebell's custom Aristocrat, I'll say it's one of the finest you can buy. I can't say enough about how meticulously he pays attention to details and hand crafts you something you can pass onto your kids. Mine is two years old, temperature controlled M plus model. Bob works with you personally to cover every detail as they are completely custom built. You choose and can customize every aspect of the humidor. Mine has been completely carefree all this time. Feel free to PM if you need additional info. View media item 47089

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brother, if your referring to Bob Staebell's custom Aristocrat, I'll say it's one of the finest you can buy. I can't say enough about how meticulously he pays attention to details and hand crafts you something you can pass onto your kids. Mine is two years old, temperature controlled M plus model. Bob works with you personally to cover every detail as they are completely custom built. You choose and can customize every aspect of the humidor. Mine has been completely carefree all this time. Feel free to PM if you need additional info. View media item 47089
How long did it take to get?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How long did it take to get?
From the time I placed my deposit to the moment it took to arrive at my door from Texas was exactly 9 weeks.
FYI . I heavily researched the Remington also. I am not putting anyone down that owns one, but they are frankly mass produced items. I went and looked at a Remington in person at a wholesaler who happened to be 40 minutes from my home and the interior wasn't even cedar. It's more of a large wineador with a pretty finish. My Aristocrat was $1200 more than the Remington but it was the smartest thing I ever did.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From the time I placed my deposit to the moment it took to arrive at my door from Texas was exactly 9 weeks.
FYI . I heavily researched the Remington also. I am not putting anyone down that owns one, but they are frankly mass produced items. I went and looked at a Remington in person at a wholesaler who happened to be 40 minutes from my home and the interior wasn't even cedar. It's more of a large wineador with a pretty finish. My Aristocrat was $1200 more than the Remington but it was the smartest thing I ever did.
Do you have any pictures of it?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yeah I've got an Aristocrat and did a little write up on it a while ago: http://www.botl.org/threads/new-aristocrat-humi-mini-tall.67941/

Quite frankly, I can't say enough good things about it. What @Pharmpro said is absolutely correct, Bob is meticulous and the design of the completed product certainly shows that. If you have the coin it's a great route to go. While I've enjoyed mine the one thing I would do differently is go bigger to at least a regular size end table, but hindsight is 50/50 and I don't think my wife would appreciate many more cigars in the house as is. Mine comes equipped with the set n forget system and it really is just that, I might have to fill the water reservoir up quarterly and probably even less during the summer months.

Last edited: