What's new

The Rolling Brothers and Operation Esteli Idea

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hello my rolling brethren! We were brainstorming some ideas for how to raise some money for OE 2016... And the idea of auctioning off homerolls came up!

Now we could do this in a number of ways... The easiest would be a 5-10 pack from an individual roller OR we could pool sticks into a sampler lot (let's say 2-3 sticks from 4-5 people). The auction would then set the price and all money goes to an awesome cause!

Clearly I am open to any and all ideas, just thought this would be a fun way to get the homerollers involved :)

I'll tag everyone that I can remember, but if I miss someone tag them for me:
@nic
@BrewinHooligan
@blisscigarco
@Spenny
@Marc L
@webmost
@TheReMixologist
@Jim D
@Gdaddy
@Sprouthog

Auction Lots:
  1. 10er and a culebra from @BrewinHooligan
  2. 10er from @Hopduro
  3. dirty dozen and pipe from @TheReMixologist

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'm in!! I'm down for 10 sticks plus a culebra
So i talked with Brad and he supports this idea, the more LOTS the better!

So Jonathan, your sticks can be their own lot! I feel like you'll bring in an excellent amount of cash hahaha. I'll create a "lot count" in the OP

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello my rolling brethren! We were brainstorming some ideas for how to raise some money for OE 2016... And the idea of auctioning off homerolls came up!

Now we could do this in a number of ways... The easiest would be a 5-10 pack from an individual roller OR we could pool sticks into a sampler lot (let's say 2-3 sticks from 4-5 people). The auction would then set the price and all money goes to an awesome cause!

Clearly I am open to any and all ideas, just thought this would be a fun way to get the homerollers involved :)

I'll tag everyone that I can remember, but if I miss someone tag them for me:
@nic
@BrewinHooligan
@blisscigarco
@Spenny
@Marc L
@webmost
@TheReMixologist
@Jim D
@Gdaddy
@Sprouthog

Auction Lots:
  1. 10er and a culebra from @BrewinHooligan
  2. 10er from @Hopduro
Count me in... however... I need a due date. I'll roll a dirty dozen and a cigar pipe.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The date will likely be end of September or early October. Glad you're in!

So long as it's after Sept. 24th :p I'm good! I can either do a grab bag mixed flavor mixed gauge or a collection of Medium Body Toro 6 Notes (Same leaf blend... 3 naked *no marination* 2 of 5 other marinations) Then the pipe which is shaped like a cigar and contains both pipe and cigar tobacco. I'll package them in one box if that's ok?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So long as it's after Sept. 24th I'm good! I can either do a grab bag mixed flavor mixed gauge or a collection of Medium Body Toro 6 Notes (Same leaf blend... 3 naked *no marination* 2 of 5 other marinations) Then the pipe which is shaped like a cigar and contains both pipe and cigar tobacco. I'll package them in one box if that's ok?
Fine with me! The auction will highlight you and the cigars :) more info, more bids!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
1) What is OE? What does it accomplish?

2) Given the new FDA horsepebbles took effect in August, is this legal?
Thanks for asking the ?.....
We r a group that is helping Kids and Families that r in need, a total Grass Roots group that helps supply food, housing, and education for those that may not other wise ever get the chance too, ........ Hit me up on a PM i'll explain more if needed

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for asking the ?.....
We r a group that is helping Kids and Families that r in need, a total Grass Roots group that helps supply food, housing, and education for those that may not other wise ever get the chance too, ........ Hit me up on a PM i'll explain more if needed
I'm pretty sure that this is the same I gave cash to before on c.com.

Right?