What's new

The Saga of the Blood Ninja

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to read about half of it earlier before I got too busy. I got about half way through it when my phone started ringing off the hook. I didn't think I was going to be able to keep my composure so I had to close it. :grin:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I can't believe no one has read this yet
I read it....about 6 years ago. :grinFU:

I must admit tho, it's some of the funniest shit I've ever read on the Internet. Here now, even 6 years later, my buddies and I still make Bloodninja references (ie: "I put on my robe and wizard hat...")

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I read it....about 6 years ago. :grinFU:

I must admit tho, it's some of the funniest shit I've ever read on the Internet. Here now, even 6 years later, my buddies and I still make Bloodninja references (ie: "I put on my robe and wizard hat...")
Now I know where that comes from!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah, now you do!!! Jay, I literally posted that on Cowtown about 6 years ago, and we *STILL* laugh about it. Now that's staying power!

And yeah, I believe I got the Internet about 6 seconds after Al Gore invented it. :grin:

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
"A charging rhino is serious damned business!"

I love teh Bloodninja.

I'm wondering how you missed when the references have been posted Jay. Bloodninja is classic, seconded by the Llama Song (Brett's fave)

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
"A charging rhino is serious damned business!"

I love teh Bloodninja.

I'm wondering how you missed when the references have been posted Jay. Bloodninja is classic, seconded by the Llama Song (Brett's fave)
OMG that Llama song is the shit!

My wife and I learned every word of it and sang it for months. LOL!