What's new

the secret to good head

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sticks are getting better, I'm getting more organized and I am becoming more comfortable working with leaf. However, I am still having trouble forming the head into a firm dome. It always comes out soft and floppy. Is there a technique I am missing to improve the head? I'm not even talking about a cap yet, there's not enough body to the stick to support it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My sticks are getting better, I'm getting more organized and I am becoming more comfortable working with leaf. However, I am still having trouble forming the head into a firm dome. It always comes out soft and floppy. Is there a technique I am missing to improve the head? I'm not even talking about a cap yet, there's not enough body to the stick to support it.
Then put more filler in there and trim it, as you might see in my various bunching videos. That is one successful technique you might try.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really enjoy a firm head so I can hold it in my teeth. Some commercial sticks are much better at that than others. I have the same "soft head" problem with my home-rolls.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I really enjoy a firm head so I can hold it in my teeth. Some commercial sticks are much better at that than others. I have the same "soft head" problem with my home-rolls.
Boy, this is so simple to solve. I keep threatening to make another video, and then I don't. Ought to find the time. Time is elusive.

Go Eagles.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
  • I am still having trouble forming the head into a firm dome.
  • It always comes out soft and floppy.
  • Is there a technique I am missing to improve the head?
  • trim it.
  • As you might see in my various videos.
  • That is one successful technique you might try.
  • I really enjoy a firm head.
  • I can hold it in my teeth.
  • I have the same "soft head" problem.
  • I keep threatening to make another video.
  • Go Eagles.

Last edited: