What's new

The slope is so steep!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Updated pic after adding 2 of the wino shelves back in, and reorganizing the bagged sticks into empty boxes. I have a little bit of space now.

Currently not running KL or beads, but I have (5)large boveda 65 packs. After setting everything up this morning and letting it sit for 3-4 hours, hygros are reading 66%.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Updated pic after adding 2 of the wino shelves back in, and reorganizing the bagged sticks into empty boxes. I have a little bit of space now.

Currently not running KL or beads, but I have (5)large boveda 65 packs. After setting everything up this morning and letting it sit for 3-4 hours, hygros are reading 66%.

Sad seeing those lonely few cigars in there..

I think they need some friends....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So this showed up today

BA brother!! I'm beginning to understand more about this slippery slope that the botl keep speaking of. I'm slowly trying to get everything together for a wino myself. Thinking long term and temperature controls. So I've been eyeing the 280E model.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
BA brother!! I'm beginning to understand more about this slippery slope that the botl keep speaking of. I'm slowly trying to get everything together for a wino myself. Thinking long term and temperature controls. So I've been eyeing the 280E model.

They have scratch and dents in stock right now, and 15% off if you use the code 'prime'
http://www.air-n-water.com/product/aw-281e-bl.htm

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Nice, brother!! I was looking into that the other day. I read a lot through the forums and it seems like it's the best way to do it on a budget. How bad are the dents and scratches??

Mine has a slight dent on the back, other then that it looks brand new all the way around. No complaints at all.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

280E is a fine choice.... I went with the 180E and kind of regret it.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
280E is a fine choice.... I went with the 180E and kind of regret it.
Yeah, initially that's the model that I was looking into. But as I kept searching the forums, it seems like everyone outgrows their capacity pretty quickly.