What's new

The stick that was left behind...

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
So everyone has that special smoke that they are saving, and it got me thinking when I smoked mine the other day, the situation doesn't matter, but say something happened and you can't smoke another cigar in your life, which stick would be the one you regret never smoking? Or maybe that box of Htf smokes you were saving ? Would love to hear from the brothers on this! Thanks in advance guys !

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The BBMF I haven't bought yet. Or possibly those destino al siglo I have resting. I think I'll smoke one today just in case. And because it's my anniversary. :D

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Not sure where to even begin answering this since I have such a narrow range of experience. Ummm... based on all the comments, feedback, and its reputation, I'd regret never having an Opus X, paired with a glass of Eagle Rare bourbon

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I've got some cojonu 03 from 2004 I have a hard time smoking and a monte edmundo from my wedding in 2007. Nothing to special.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Honestly everything in my humi I would be upset if I couldn't smoke but the ones I would be most upset about would be anyone of the two CC's I have and the Opus X and Padron from Doug.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Boy.. ummm....

1. Cohiba Sublime - Birthday smoke, 2016
2. Montecristo Sublime - Birthday smoke, 2018
3. Bashert Flying Pig - Saving for 10th wedding anniversary
4. 2004 Opus X Forbidden X - Birthday smoke this year

I don't have a lot of rare or HTF cigars (at least not ones I haven't already tried), but those four I would be sad not to get to smoke. The other one would have been a Montecristo Gran Reserva, but I smoked that on my 30th birthday last November. Now if I could just get my hands on a Cohiba Gran Reserva...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Boy.. ummm....

1. Cohiba Sublime - Birthday smoke, 2016
2. Montecristo Sublime - Birthday smoke, 2018
3. Bashert Flying Pig - Saving for 10th wedding anniversary
4. 2004 Opus X Forbidden X - Birthday smoke this year

I don't have a lot of rare or HTF cigars (at least not ones I haven't already tried), but those four I would be sad not to get to smoke. The other one would have been a Montecristo Gran Reserva, but I smoked that on my 30th birthday last November. Now if I could just get my hands on a Cohiba Gran Reserva...
thats a nice line up there! and WOW I haven't had the pleasure of having a cuban yet but I know of them and I remember the last time i saw the price tag on a cohiba gran reserva $$$$$$$$ good luck with that buddy!

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HOnestly, I smoked it last year on NY's EVE (2012) but my La Vina 18 I'd regret not smoking. It was given as a review and a gift from ACC Cigars and was just...damn impressive.

Otherwise, I'd regret not smoking another Don Cervantes Tres maduro or Don Cervantes Masterpiece Platinum. Favorite two from ACC Cigars.

S