What's new

the strife bomb

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
out of nowhere,and for no reason,mike destroys my mailbox!!

yes he sent the petticoat junction cd,and yes i'm gonna watch it...

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Watch out everyone, this could get bad. If these attacks and counter bombings continue, the fallout could spread and we all might suffer damage!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
out of nowhere,and for no reason,mike destroys my mailbox!!

yes he sent the petticoat junction cd,and yes i'm gonna watch it...
No reason my ass! You hit me hard brother. I still can't decide which to smoke next, the 2004 Forbidden or the PAM 80th. BTW the Anejo was very tasty. Enjoy the sticks and the discs, there's a whole section on some Petticoat trivia I figured you'd get a kick out of.

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Watch out everyone, this could get bad. If these attacks and counter bombings continue, the fallout could spread and we all might suffer damage!
this was, has and always been a danger. but the reign of terror known as the shucki-bomber will not go on un-noticed! i, for one, will continue to maintain a show of force to prove that wanton mailbox destruction will not happen on our watch!

mr.drybones

"The Lung Crusher"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I ever can say is WOW! You guys bomb each other with the best of the best. I'm still not two months in but when I am I cant wait to be the new mercenary everyone looks in their mailbox with anticipation of all sorts of crazy packages because of.......just found out I live near another brother (like 2 blocks...my kids friends dad). Made a small PIF to him just to see how it feels to hook a bro.....I like it. Not that i'm not generous - most folks who know me have been the recepient of a fine stick or two. but i like the brotherhood thing... cigar folk giving and recieving from cigar folk - AWESOME!