What's new

the Tat Drac review

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
gifted in a birthday bomb by mcroom,a fine botl if i ever seen one! thanks mike!!

zilla give that back, and quit fooling around, i'm doing a review

medium feel to it. not spongy but not firm. smells nice,chocolaty.

peppery and cocoa on light up. not a pepper blast, but still there.

burning good,lots of smoke. nice little ash,kinda fluffy. picking up a wood taste

hit a hard draw spot,right where the wood taste was. tried to have a burn issue, but quickly corrected itself

see what it did to the ash

seems to be finding it's own after the first third,straightening out and flying right

something for the hat club

ash fell off at halfway. definitely a full bodied cigar. flavors are holding steady. it doesn't have the constant pepper blast like the 110, but it's still happening

tasting a little nutty-citrus,kind of like spiced peaches without the peach

smoking nice and smooth now. like a jalapeno milkshake,cool with a spice tingle on the tongue. heading for the nub in fine form

thanks for the great cigar mike!!

to pete from zilla:

send more Dracs or i will destroy your city!!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
like a jalapeno milkshake......That is a pretty damn unique smoke I would say!What a great review! Thanks Shucks!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Great review Ron. I picked up a faint leather taste as well as black cherry & roasted coco bean.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I got a LOT of black cherry flavor. I'm really surprised at the difference in the ash between the one I've had and the one in these pics. The ash for mine was tight and didn't flake at all.

Ron, Love the pics & hat!!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice review. I can't wait. I love the Godzilla. My 4 year old loves Godzilla. I bought him the cheesy Godzilla cartoon set from the late 70's-early 80's. Anyway, I can't wait to try these.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
greta review and now zilla is the hat club too! jalepeno milkshake might be something I try and concoct one day Playing mad scientist chef in my test kitchen. Thanks Shuckins

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great review! If it's warm enough and I get one in time, I hope to smoke one this weekend.

Loved the pic and the "to pete from zilla:

send more Dracs or i will destroy your city!!"