What's new

The Wedding Test

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and i had been dating for over a year and we decided to get married.There was only one little thing bothering me ........ It was her Beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister in law was 22 wore very tight miniskirts and generally was bra-less, she would regularly bend down when she was near me and i always got more than a nice view. It had to be delibrate because she never did when she was near anyone else.

One day ber little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitation. She was alone when i arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn'tt control.

She told me she wanted me just once before i get married and commited to her sister well i was total shock and could"t say a word. She said I'm going upstairs to my bedroom and if you want one last fling just come up and get me.

I was stunned and frozen in shock as i watch her go up the stairs I stood there for a moment then turned and made a beeline for the front door I open the door and headed towards my car .

Low and Behold my entire future family was standing outside clapping, with tears in his eyes my father in law hugged me and said "We are happy that you have passed our little test we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter "Welcome to the family"

.....and the moral to this story is always keep condoms in your car!

Last edited: