What's new

The West Coast Cigar & Spirits Tasting in beautiful Newport Beach, CA with Cigar Vixen

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Cigar & Spirits Magazine presents it’s 5th Annual West Coast Cigar & Spirits Tasting at the Hyatt in Newport Beach, CA on Friday May 22nd.
Details from their website:
FAQ:
What kind of spirits will I sample?

Everything from Premium Scotch, Rum,Tequila, Vodka, Gin and much more. Some past vendors have been Macallan, Patron, Notlets Gin, Whisky Fireball, Tres Sietes and many small batch craft brands that you can only sample here.
What cigars will I take home?
We only have the best premium cigars attend.
Some of our past vendors and continuous vendors have been, Monte Cristo, Gurkha, JC Newman Diamond Crown, Torano, Drew Estate, La Palina, Falto, and many more top 20 premium cigars.
Is the price of admission worth it?
Yes! You will have the ultimate experience and we have had a 100% consumer approval on past events. Plus you will sample and take home more than $300 worth of cigars and spirits! That alone is worth it.
What will I eat?
We serve some of the most exquisite appetizers done by a top chef in Southern California.
Where will I get my tickets?
You will order your tickets on www.cigarandspirits.com and either print your receipt or get them at will call at the event.
What do I need to bring?
Just your self and be ready to have one of the most amazing times any cigar and spirits enthusiast can have at the Ultimate Lifestyle Event.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This Hyatt is a beautiful resort. I have stayed there a few time. This should be a great event. I've already booked my room by the pool and will be out there most of the day before the event.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I just order my tickets. This will be my first cigar convention so I have no idea what to expect. About the only thing I know is I'll need a room after spirit tasting.
So My room is booked.

Thankfully I'll have a friend who's a seasoned cigar convention vet with me. He told me to expect a lot of standing in lines.
In Tips from the Pros?

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
One of my buddies decided to go to the river instead. I have an extra ticket in case anyone wants to buy one. Let me know.
I would rather smoke in luxury. I guess I am getting old.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hhhmmm, not a bad picture. :whistle:

Led me to the video review. Sure, like she wants anyone to look at the cigar. lol

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Delicia is actually a really nice lady. Have met her a twice at different events. She actually does know her cigars and is friends with several of the manufacturers. Not a chance in hell that I'd go to this event though. No need to get into trouble because of the sights.

Have fun Michael.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
As Angry Bill said, Delicia is a really nice person. I met her at the Great Smoke a couple months ago, and she is really down to earth and knowledgeable about cigars.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I hope to meet some of the BOTL while at the event. If you see a guy in a Hat like the one that's in my avatar.... Say hello. If he looks at you with a strange look, that wasn't me. Seriously, Say hello.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I will be in a black cocktail jacket, white dress shirt and black bow tie with thick frame black glasses most likely with a scotch in one hand and cigar in the other hand.:)
Also I found out they have a special room rate. It is only $160 per night instead of $230 per night but you have to email sarah.hull@hyatt.com with your room confirmation number so she can change your rate. There is still a resort fee and a valet fee. This is a great property. I have stayed there a few times. I was hoping to enjoy the pool but the forecast is cloudy skies. Too bad!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Cigar Cowboy, I'll be on the lookout for you. Thank you for the room tip. I just got mine and my buddies lowered.