What's new

The Whisky Exchange

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I haven't used them before but I've used Master of Malt without any issues. Blanton's Straight from the barrel. Yum.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I haven't used them before but I've used Master of Malt without any issues. Blanton's Straight from the barrel. Yum.

How good is that Blantons SFTB!!!! I love that stuff. It's about 30 Euro cheaper on http://www.whisky.de/shop/USA/Bourbon/ which is where I have been buying all my stuff while I am in Germany. They even have the Gold on there, that stuff is out of this world.

Hopefully it was ok to post that link, if not, I will take it down admins.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just built a cool little sampler on Master of Malt. Really cool as I would be able to try a bunch of stuff I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford. Went to check out and saw it was $43 to ship to the states lol. That's more than it cost for the sampler I built lol.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I just built a cool little sampler on Master of Malt. Really cool as I would be able to try a bunch of stuff I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford. Went to check out and saw it was $43 to ship to the states lol. That's more than it cost for the sampler I built lol.
Dude, just went through all their stuff. I have a hard time supporting a place selling Pappy 15 for almost 1200 Euro. Better off buying from the secondary market.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, just went through all their stuff. I have a hard time supporting a place selling Pappy 15 for almost 1200 Euro. Better off buying from the secondary market.
Yeah I was building a sampler of the 3cl minis, not bottles. I would love a $10 miniature to try of Balvenie 21 Portwood which is like a $220 bottle. My sampler was $42. I don't even shop in the realm of pappy.