What's new

The world’s best whiskey.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually keep a bottle of this on hand and always enjoy it. Love that it beat the Weller 12 yr blind! Now I gotta stock up. Thanks for the article.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Kind of strange how our tastes are so different, Distiller.com rates it a 91 with 1,955 of their tasters rating it at 3.87. Respectable but not earth shaking. I tasted it while visiting Kentucky and thought it was good but not worth hoarding. Interesting to see what the price does?

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Dude! Can't wait to hear his reaction lol
LOL - he said that he had good taste and knew it was a winner! I'm sort of kicking myself in the ass though - there was a store just south from where I work that had a full pallet on the floor right before Christmas DOH!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love good whiskey for sure....so many varieties available in different tastes and it certainly adds to our favorite hobby...cigars! Good whisky or Scotch livens and opens up the flavor of good tobacco be it cigars or pipes. I lean towards a Scotch Whiskey....liqueur myself ...Drambuie gives me my fix for over 40 years...that taste of licorice honey and cinnamon with a mouthful of rich thick smoke is equivalent to crack ( not that I would do crack...but just taking literary license )