What's new

The Worst Moment of My Life

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Omg! You can't end the story on 1!!!!!!!!!
This is great! I took creative writing in HS and loved it. Just got lazy. Glad you still have your imagination, or... is it... reality?
Bruh.. Don't leave us hangin' like that!!!
Yeah, no shit @bwhite220! Come on man, finish the story. You can’t leave us hanging like that.
I just got to the countdown, and I have comments before I go on.
1) This is awesome
2) I knew Taco bell would be involved
3) This is awesome
Ok, back to reading...
Nooooooo!
You can't just end it. Bastard
I can't believe you sick bastards read the whole thing... shame.

Taco Bell smothered in Hanes. The perfect pre-surprise party combo .
I’m thinking he painted that door the color of Taco Bell. Poor bastard sitting in the stall.
LMAO.. how awkward it must have been... to lock eyes with the poor bastid coming out of the stall, just as sweet sweet relief washed over Brandon.... and down his leg!
Ok, so you raised your leg to kick in the door as Taco Bell gravy exploded from your pant leg as if shot from a Howitzer as the guy (a midget) opens the restroom door covering him like green sauce on a burrito?
I like the idea of continuing on the story. My 7 minutes were up on this timed experiment so I had to stop writing but I think an additional experiment would be to let BOTLs run with it and come up with the ending. hahaha

Similar story but it involves childhood, chili dogs, a circus, and an escaped gorilla.
Wait.. wut? LMAO That explains a lot, Al.. :hilarious:
...please go on. Tell us more, @Boudie!

Those chili-cheese burritos though.....so good.
RIGHT!?

If you take anything away from this, it is;

never forget, that getting angry is A CHOICE ....for YOU to make.
are there other choices?
please take this as from the heart, it changed MY life............:cat:
Thank you, Tom for bringing, as usual, wisdom and insights to all situations. Salute!

Was it anything like this?
Holy shit dude! Never seen this film, but man the way they filmed that.......wow! That was worse than the toilet scene in Trainspotting
WOW - I've never loved/hated something so much as I do this video clip.

Why do I feel like this happened at the hillbilly herf??? LOL.
Thats what am thinking. Its a little to real to be made up.
You guys have a weird assumption about HBH. It was nothing but gentlemen in suits sitting around discussing the challenges of today's economy and putting business plans together to solve (or at the very least, improve on) for said challenges.
Is that what happened to our toilet?
Damn it, Jerrod. I'm trying to change the perception of HBH. To answer your question though; no, this isn't verbatimm what happened to the toilet at HBH but I DID buy it flowers as an apology for what did happen.

And yet you still eat that stuff... amazeballs.
Similarly to having children, Sean; sometimes the effect is worth the cause.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Pro tip - whenever possible have a good amount of queso with your chips prior to chowing down on Mexican. It helps to mitigate or at least delay the inevitable after effects.. ;)
I just avoid beans altogether, unless I need a really good cleansing.

@bwhite220 I really don't think that is 7 mins, I read that our loud to some of our customers at the cigar shop last night, and it was definitely over 7 mins, of course it may have just been my delivery (i.e. John Houseman style)

Or

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Pro tip - whenever possible have a good amount of queso with your chips prior to chowing down on Mexican. It helps to mitigate or at least delay the inevitable after effects.. ;)
^This is not bad advise^

Or just eat quality mexican food... hear me out for a sec.

All the times I've eaten street food in Tijuana, I've never had a diarrhea issue. The food is just some kinda grilled meat, some veggies, a little avocado and lime juice (guacamole), and tortilla or some bread. (Check out the carne asada torta my buddy and I got at Tortas Washmobile - a local carwash with a sandwich stand attached.)

In the US, mexican food is a little different. First of all, the "manteca" (lard) they use in the beans at "authentic" places stateside will f**k you up if you aren't used to it... so the trick there is to get used to it by eating it a lot. In Mexico, every entre doesn't come with "rice & beans" like it does here. And if it does come with beans, they are usually whole and swimming in less lard...

Just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk