What's new

#@$#$ theives

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
This sucks we came home today from church and had our house broken into... Thank god for the security system not a lot is gone except for my good humi and the few sticks i had left. I just can't seem to catch a break latlt. On the good not the 2 ppl I have pckages for are ok they were set aside in the small 10 ct humi i have in my pipe room so they are ok.

I hate to see what happed if we didn't have a systems here. I figured that had less than 2-3 min in the house.

I hope that insurance will cover the humi.

Thought you all would like to know. keep me in ya thoughts.
So its a swisher for me tonight.,

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey Steve, was it you that had the cigar caddy stolen from a car recently?

If so, you may want to think long and hard about the folks that know you smoke cigars, what kind of car you drive, and where your humidor is.

Just a thought. :dunno:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Hey Steve, was it you that had the cigar caddy stolen from a car recently?

If so, you may want to think long and hard about the folks that know you smoke cigars, what kind of car you drive, and where your humidor is.

Just a thought. :dunno:

I think that may have been Chuck (crawdad)

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow, Stephen,

When it rains it pours Brother! I'm just comming out of a Year like that.(I hope)

We are still pulling for You and the Family! (pray)

The event You describe IS suspect. Only a very short time in the House and They took a Humidor?!? Instead of a TV, DVD, Stereo or Jewelry? During Broad Daylight!!!!.....And When They KNEW that You were gone to Church?
Pro's Do NOT steal Humi's! They cannot Sell them! Thieves do not take things to keep, They take things that They can Sell quickly or barter for Drugs or other comodities. None of those are Cigars and Humidors.

Dude You Know this Thief! Or He Know's You!

What did the PD say?

Also Big UPS!! To He whom stepped Up for a Brother in a Jam!!!WTG!!!

Brian

vewyphishy

Smoking fish
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear, bro... but I agree with the sentiment from many of the guys before. This seems VERY suspicious. There are far more valuable things to be grabbing in the 2 or 3 minutes that they're in your house. Even knowing what my cigars are worth, they don't even come in the top 10 of things I would think of checking if my house were broken into.

Wish you the best... hope you find who's been messing with you.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That just sucks, it is a terrible fealing to know that someone ripped you off like that.

It is extremely strange that a thief would take your humi though. Typically they would take a box like this only for something they can gather your credit cards, checkbooks, jewelry and other stuff in to haul it out of your place. They then take a coat or something to wrap around the box so neighbors won't see them carrying a box.