Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Great sound! My 17 yr old daughter loved it. The cat wasn`t so impressed:grin:

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awesome. You make amps too? I might be interested in one of those.
Just let me know what you want and I will be glad to make it. I am working on a twenty watt tonight. But the 2,3 and seven watts ,scream.Pat

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just let me know what you want and I will be glad to make it. I am working on a twenty watt tonight. But the 2,3 and seven watts ,scream.Pat
Would be cool to have something small to replace my dead marshall mini. You ever do battery powered, or do they plug into the wall?

Hmm. Maybe we could do a cigar trade or shoot me off a PM as to how much you sell them for.

EDIT: Ahh I see on your site $75 and up.

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be cool to have something small to replace my dead marshall mini. You ever do battery powered, or do they plug into the wall?

Hmm. Maybe we could do a cigar trade or shoot me off a PM as to how much you sell them for.

EDIT: Ahh I see on your site $75 and up.
All mine are battery powered. Imake them out of all kinds of stuff Cigar boxes are my favorite. I picked up a groovy blue tin , tatiana the other day its going to be cool. I also build little stacks One with the amp the bottom with the speaker. I have a cool one right now it is a three watt just like your mini marshall on /off, volume ,tone overdrive. The amp is in a red punch box and the speaker (not connected) is a La Aroma de cuba . It rocks. The amp will power a single 15" cabinet I have. I al;so have all of these in stock. Just let me know I would love to sell one here.

Attachments