What's new

these things are awesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I try not to look for rock bottom prices i like to support the local b&m as much as i can. Because i want it to remain open so i got a place to smoke with friends when i can.
Honestly I am a price shopper, the local B & M's need to do more then open their doors, and expect you to support their business because they are local.

I have been on three sides of the business fence.

Seller of products or services to business, buyer of products or services from businesses, last service/product provider to businesses. In the last situation I had all the power to set rates, sell service for a product I produced, and last to say no when going rates or reasonable were not offered. My business model was simple be better then the other people doing the same thing, offer great customer service, never ever say no I can do the job, even if it was the next day. Assume I could still meet a dead line.

As the sales person of products & service to businesses I found they bought because they'd liked the salesperson, they bought because we sold the brand, they bought because we had the best service & tech support. Or a combination of two or three reasons.

Locally where I am at within 20 -25 miles of me their are 8 - 10 B & M's , most don't do anything creative to attract new customers, or keep old customers. Most don't do any discounts, or promotions, a couple sell above MSP (manufactures suggested retail). But they cry the blues because many people buy on line because of better prices, more inventory, fast delivery, free delivery, and no taxes.

Honestly if say you need a XIKAR item that you can buy on line at a discounted price, plus get another 10 -17 off because of a BOTL CODE would you buy the item locally from a retailer who sells at full retail, plus tax, or in one case I know of local 10%-20% above retail because that shops owner is a Great White Shark looking for one time sales from Baby Seals, or people who don't know prices.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Only bad thing i got to say about them is i dont like the thickness of the body at the blades kinda hard to see what you are cutting

I have heard that same observation, maybe you need Dollar Store Readers. Try 1.5 power or 1.75 power they help, I know I live in readers.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I can ever do the drops that dialate the eyes, allergic to the point last time they were dilated 7 days before the stuff wore off.