What's new

they're here!!!!!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
was sitting on the couch last night watching "Deadliest Catch" when the ol' lady gets home from work carrying a box! my habanos have arrived!!! they got there about noon but she took them to work so id have to wait untill she got home so she could see my face. they are sitting in the humi as we speak.
i know they are supposed to sit for awhile to "rest" but i dont know how long i can wait. i walk past them and they call my name.... i think im gonna loose it!!!!:applause:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
You can smoke one now, but I'd wait atleast 30 days before you sample anymore so they'll get settled in. Congrats again!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congratulations! There's nothing better than the elation of receiving fine cigars, and the anticipation of smoking one. You have to smoke one today, just to tide you over.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Congrats brother! I am sure the bill will follow soon and the :wifey: will bring that back as well. I find it almost impossible to wait to smoke one, so I too choose 1 stick from a shipment as a sacrifice for the tobacco Gods and burn it good.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Congrats Bro! I always have a hard time waiting, but I agree with the 30 rule. Remember, they've traveled a long way and have passed through quite a few environmental changes....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I never could wait at first. The cure? Buy many many boxes then it gets easier. I have enough smokes now I can wait for months without blinking an eye. But, when you first start... smoke one man. Save the rest for later. It's a nice comparison.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ok. ive had enough. you guys have twisted my arm enough for me to break down and smoke one. will fill you in on the details tomarrow.:thumbsup:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Nice, PSD4 is one of my favorite cigars. One of the few cigars I like young and are a real treat when aged.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
That's cool! Like most have said, go on and smoke one. It gets easier to let them rest because you'll have plenty of other cigars to smoke as time goes on. Todd has a good point too about smoking one now to learn to appreciate what a good rest does for the cigar.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
What kind did you get? My first box that I actually got from the mail was RASCC 05.

RASCC?? sorry guys. im still not up to date on abreviations yet. are these Ramon Allones?:dunno: