What's new

Thievin' Weasel Review (La Gloria Cubana Gloriosos)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
La Gloria Cubana Gloriosos
Exclusivo Reino Unido

Size: 6 1/8" x 50

First off a huge thank you to CVM4 for hosting the Thievin’ Weasel game and sending out 12 gorgeous cigars. I was lucking enough to get my thievin’ paws on the La Gloria Cubana Gloriosos, a 2008 regional edition from the UK.

Upon initial inspection of this stick, the wrapper is very veiny and had a slightly soft to the touch. Aroma off the wrapper and at the foot were of sweet tobacco. I cut this bad boy and tested the draw which seemed perfect. Oh! I can't neglect to mention that the redone label is gorgeous!!

First Third:
The first notes off this lit cigar were a bit tangy and left some pepper and numbness on the lips. Toward the end of the first third there were some notes of milk chocolate and almond. The cigar drew perfectly.

Second Third:
The flavors muted out here for some reason but there was a slight nuttiness left on the palate. The strength opened up a bit here as well. I was happy to see that the flavors didn’t stay mute very long and I was able to pick up on some slight licorice notes as we rounded out this third.

Final Third:
My first puff into the final part of the stick revealed a blast of hot chocolate with graham cracker on the finish…mmmm s’mores! The graham flavors remained all the way through to the end.

Closing Thoughts:
Well, I nubbed this baddy. What a beautiful cigar this was! I feel very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to smoke something so beautiful and flavorful. Thanks to CVM4…I really appreciate your generosity!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Nice review with great flavor notes :thumbsup: I was afraid this cigar would be too "new."