What's new

Think it might be time to upgrade soon...

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
go 4x larger than you think you need. why? well your a member of this here forum and its a danger to your spatial needs.
+1
4 times what you think you'll need for life, should get you thru the next year. Not even remotely joking on this one.

Edit: I should note that I started with a 50ct cheapie humidor. I knew by the time it was full how 'serious' I was going to get with this hobby. By reading some of your posts here bro, I think you know how 'serious' you wanna get too. ;)

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
we are a bad influence. o)

and that little tupperdore just gave me a flashback to my first set up (although i wish i had a dirty rat in my first stash!). (or that LP was out when i had my first stash).

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hahaha, I did have a 300 ct. back in the day (which roughly held about 250 or so), but I took a year off from smoking so I'm basically starting from scratch again. Saving up for a wine cooler right now.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Gotta go 4 times bigger. I just bought this today as an upgrade to my lil tupperdor similar to yours. I thought I would have plenty of extra room. Looks like I'll be going out for another one tomorrow. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387096130.382873.jpg
Edit: this cooler was like 13$ by the way.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I started with a small humidor now I have grown to a tower of power from CI. It is almost full now I need to smoke more.

"Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy Shit....what a ride!"

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
go 4x larger than you think you need. why? well your a member of this here forum and its a danger to your spatial needs.
+1
4 times what you think you'll need for life, should get you thru the next year. Not even remotely joking on this one.

Edit: I should note that I started with a 50ct cheapie humidor. I knew by the time it was full how 'serious' I was going to get with this hobby. By reading some of your posts here bro, I think you know how 'serious' you wanna get too. ;)
My 50ct cheapie is loaded.... Overloaded. Wish I knew about this 4x rule. Although I probably would have thought that it was dumb and "I wouldnt get out of hand" hahaha.