What's new

Think of getting this, NewAir - 250-Cigar Thermoelectric Humidor, BB Deal of the day

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best Buy's deal of the day, strangely enough, is the NewAir 250 cigar thermoelectric humidor. It's only $189.99 with free shipping today. I have a BB credit card so I could get it interest free for 6 months and semi-hide the real cost from my wife.

I can't find much info about this humidor. I did a pretty exhaustive Google search but the only reviews I could find are from places selling it. The features seem nice..
  • Spanish Cedar Storage
  • Stores up to 250 of your favorite cigars
  • The interior temperature can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree between 54° and 74°F
  • Cool LED lighting (I know it doesn't affect the taste but style points count!)
  • It also comes with a container in the bottom that's perfect for humi-beads.
Anyone know anything about this brand or own a NewAir?

SensorO

meetup.com/Northern-Virginia-Cigar-Enthusiasts/
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the CC-300, Link the thread here,
The brand seems good and the wineador is solid with some decent features. The shelves will need seasoning and you will need to replace the hygrometer orr get another in there as the one in it is really for looks. I think the temp gauge is a little off, in that mine reads about 5 degrees warmer than the 3 other temp gauges that are in there.
Overall though i'm glad I got it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a highly rated digital hydrometer in my current humidor that I will probably just move over. It has a temp reading as well so I can double-check the built in temp gauge.

250 is plenty for me. I get to smoke a cigar about once a week so I typically buy high end 5 packs. There's maybe 40 cigars in my humidor currently. This will actually allow me to start aging some should I chose to do so :sneaky:

I'm glad to hear the brand is fairly decent. The price seems awesome, the cheapest I could find it else place online was like $260+. Probably just going to toss some KL in that bottom container and call it good.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Best Buy's deal of the day, strangely enough, is the NewAir 250 cigar thermoelectric humidor. It's only $189.99 with free shipping today. I have a BB credit card so I could get it interest free for 6 months and semi-hide the real cost from my wife.

I can't find much info about this humidor. I did a pretty exhaustive Google search but the only reviews I could find are from places selling it. The features seem nice..
  • Spanish Cedar Storage
  • Stores up to 250 of your favorite cigars
  • The interior temperature can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree between 54° and 74°F
  • Cool LED lighting (I know it doesn't affect the taste but style points count!)
  • It also comes with a container in the bottom that's perfect for humi-beads.
Anyone know anything about this brand or own a NewAir?
Good price. Pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here's the best buy link to it as I was curious to see what it looks like.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/newair-250-cigar-thermoelectric-humidor-black-stainless-steel/1099104.p?id=1219468614239&skuId=1099104

Wish I saw this a long time ago before I purchased the humidor I have now. I really like this one a lot and plus the tacky feature of lights seal the deal lol. If only I had the money to pull the trigger on this I'd probably get it. Well glad to know for future reference if I ever need a 2nd one. Congratulations on the pick up and looking forward to seeing what you think about your new purchase!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So the humidor arrived yesterday which considering it shipped from Best Buy (who still hasn't shipped my pre-ordered game that was released the 17th) that's fairly decent shipping. The humidor is packed very well from the manufacturer. There was styrofoam padding on the top and bottom and nice plastic corner pieces protecting all 8 corners which is a very nice touch.

The humidor itself seems to be of pretty high quality. The shelves look nice, are adjustable, and the spacing between the planks looks just about perfect. I'll comment on the hydrometer later, I tossed my digital one in last night and I'm seasoning it now.

Here's a pic of the shelves:

Here's one of the unit. The Xbox One case is so you can judge the size..