What's new

Third Annual Hurricane Herf - Raffle

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
Hey all! A good brother is again hosting the Annual Hurricane Herf. This will be the third year for this event and if it's half as good as last year, it will be a blast!! Bryan (Herfin Bigdog) has decided to open the raffle to those who can't attend this mega herf (last year over 30 people showed up!) to help raise money for the American Red Cross. Check out the link At the bottom of Bryan's message to see a list of venders who are donating to the raffle. Thanks for looking and good luck!!

Herfin Bigdog said:
I would like to open the raffle to those who can’t attend the Third Annual Hurricane Herf.

The raffle method I have chosen worked very well at a herf I went to 4 years ago. This method is based on the idea that some of you will enter hoping to win cigars, some will enter hoping to win accessories and some will enter hoping to win large items like humidors and the higher priced primo cigars. Some will enter hoping to win anything. This method will allow you to tailor your chances towards what you wish to win.

There will be 4 choices to place your raffle tickets depending upon what you would like to win. The 4 choices so far (it may increase) will be:
1) Cigars
2) Humidors (possibly travel cases)
3) Cigar Accessories i.e. lighters, ashtrays, humidifiers, hygrometers, etc...
4) Apparel (clothing, hats, etc.), food/drink (coffee beans, etc.) and other non-cigar related stuff

When you buy your tickets, I will place them in the pots for those items you wish to attempt to win. For example, we might have a pot for cigars, a pot for humidors, a pot for accessories and a pot for apparel. When you purchase your raffle tickets, you will need to let me know how you want them distributed and which pot to put them in. Those present can place their tickets into the pot of their choice at the herf.

Raffle tickets will stay the same price as last year:
1 ticket for $2
3 tickets for $5
7 tickets for $10
15 tickets for $20

You can view the HH3 thread on CW here. Third Annual Hurricane Herf

To but tickets or get more info, please contact me at herfinbigdog@comcast.net