What's new

This big mother is here!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
O u Lucky Bastard, I'm soooo jealous!.....WOW is all I can say !!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya know Randy,

Until I saw this thread, I was pretty psyched about my pelidor kicking @ss. Oh well.

Mazel Tov!

Fill it and use it in good health.

Alan

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you must have the smallest penis ever randy LOL

just kiddin, that is great, great looking finnish on it, i cant wait for the pics when you fill it up. How long do you figure it will be to season the humi?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Dre, he said to just run it tonite with no water at all and let the temp stabilize then add water and leave it for another 24 hours. After that, it's good to go!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Awesome, you'll love it. Bob is great to deal with and builds heirloom quality humidors. My son thinks he gets mine but he's in for a fight from one of my daughters already and I'm sure the other two will have something to say about that in time also.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That really is a beautiful piece of furniture. The craftmanship really shines through. Wow! It looks like it was made for that room, too.
thanks, I was nervous buying something like this and trying to make it fit in...I think it looks good there, so far...

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone eles think he just bought this thing so he could pad his post count by answering all these questions LOL