What's new

This crop of Opus

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have been lucky to grab a few from the November/December 2015 Opus distribution, from various sources including Famous and my local b&m.

These are the "regular" Opus, mind you. Perfecxions, petit lances, etc.

They are sublime. ROTT. Usually they need some months to settle. Not these.

If you have yet to try, brothers, do yourselves a favor. Only wish I could afford more.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had an Anejo 888 right out of the B&M humidor in mid December and thought the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I have been lucky to grab a few from the November/December 2015 Opus distribution, from various sources including Famous and my local b&m.

These are the "regular" Opus, mind you. Perfecxions, petit lances, etc.

They are sublime. ROTT. Usually they need some months to settle. Not these.

If you have yet to try, brothers, do yourselves a favor. Only wish I could afford more.
Couldn't agree more. Something about the aging process at the factory of this batch is much better than in the past.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
This is great to hear. I've yet to smoke any of the few Opus that I have since I was trying to let them sit for a year or two. All the ones I have are from either 2014 or 2015 to my knowledge

Gonna have to light one up this week and see what all the fuss is about!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That's a very reckless statement brother...did you forget where you are? ;)
Now now... I've still be getting the rust off the ol' keyboard here, but yes, I remember. I've purchased them. Just letting those bad boys rest for a bit (y)

To be honest, and I know I'm setting myself up with this comment, I've not really had very pleasant experiences with Opus.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Been looking for Opus X at reasonable price. Checked my B&M where they use to be $15 or so (when they had them in stock), they didn't have any. Friend told me a few days later he saw a box there, limit 2 per customer and $25 each! I use to get online from OVTC but last few times I called out of stock. Last Opus X I had was my best friends wedding July 2011.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Infidel! :LOL: I've honestly never had a bad one; always excellent. (y) What didn't you like about it?
Bought a couple several years ago and smoked them in the shop. Terrible construction, and wasn't really impressed with the flavor. Now my pallet has matured light years from where I was when I first smoked them, which is why, given the overwhelming support the cigar has from brothers all over the universe, I've decided to buy when I have the opportunity.

They also make great bombing sticks :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Bought a couple several years ago and smoked them in the shop. Terrible construction, and wasn't really impressed with the flavor. Now my pallet has matured light years from where I was when I first smoked them, which is why, given the overwhelming support the cigar has from brothers all over the universe, I've decided to buy when I have the opportunity.

They also make great bombing sticks :ROFLMAO:
I know there are several brothers that would be happy to take them off your hands if you really don't like them.
Personally the petit lance I grabbed for 11 at my local was amazing! Best I have had yet.