What's new

This is either sad or really funny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe those were a gift? The only reason I am not laughing my ass off is 'cause my neighbor gave me a pack of Swisher Sweet Blunts a couple of months ago, and he really thought I would be happy to get 5 free cigars.

Come to think of it, I should have set him straight......he might just decide that those are the perfect gift whenever he comes over for a summer bar-b-que.....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Rank_Tyro said:
Maybe those were a gift? The only reason I am not laughing my ass off is 'cause my neighbor gave me a pack of Swisher Sweet Blunts a couple of months ago, and he really thought I would be happy to get 5 free cigars.

Come to think of it, I should have set him straight......he might just decide that those are the perfect gift whenever he comes over for a summer bar-b-que.....
You're in for it now! :rofl:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I go to my brother-in-laws in Spokane last summer for my nephew's wedding. I now he's a cigar smoker so I take a nice assortment of Boli's and RJ's for him and his more discriminating guests. The day of the wedding he says, "no I 've got this one taken care of " so I leave all but two CC at the house and give them away earlier. After the ceremony, you guessed it he hands out, Swisher Sweets...:crytears: :crytears: