What's new

This is just wrong! - Appologies in page 2 and edit in 1st post

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Four friends who hadn't met in a long time, stumbled upon each other one day at the golf course. The decided to play a quick game to catch up with how everyone had been doing. Once the sons' topic was addressed, One of them quickly started bragging about how his son, a succesfull real estate agent, was doing so good that he even gave a huge, fancy house to a friend of his for his birthday.
"That is nothing," says the 2nd, "me son is such a succesfull car salesman that he gave a friend of his a BMW for his birthday"
"Well," said the 3rd, "me son is such an incredible financial advisor that he opened up a $1'000,000 investments account for a friend of his for his birthday that is worth +6% just a month after opening it!"
The 4th one, having not said a word, just muttered, "me son's a pansy arse homo. But hey! at least he got a house, a car and an investments account for his birthday from all his boyfriends!"

Last edited:

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Probably should delete and move to the tasteless joke thread.
I`ll second that! :wtf:
I tend to have an irreverent streak, but this sure doesn`t belong in the comedy thread. Beyond offensive IMO.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm Catholic but not overly religious either and still don't care for it and I'm sure it is very offensive to those here that are very religious.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am not saying it was not offensive (just not to me). I do agree though, it should probably be taken down.
And I think you nailed the point...while it may not be offensive to any one Brother, I think we all can recognize that the material is inflammatory with a pretty limited humor value. It's more cruel than anything, which doesn't really reflect the guys here.

It would suck to have a potentially awesome member who just signed up today open that and think "what a huge group of douches...I'll go talk cigars somewhere else." It would be a shame as that isn't really representative of us and he might have Opus... :grin:

Last edited:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
it's official. I'm offended.

Watch the movie Passion of the Christ and then tell me how you feel

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I do not think he is online. I am sure he or a Mod will take it down.