What's new

This is just wrong! - Appologies in page 2 and edit in 1st post

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well, I was aware since the start that this was some real sour humor, but I thought there were people who didn't mind a laugh at the irony we all live in. First and foremost, I beg yer pardon to everyone offended by the post. It really was not me intention. I'm well aware (especially now) about how many of ye are really devoted christians or catholics. - Gale, I have seen that movie, and, to be quite honest, did not like it. I foundit to be an incredibly Hollywood-esque version of Christ. Found it to be a gorish, searing insistence on the ugly physical nature of the ordeal; where the 4 Gospells where exploited in a manner where ye can almost reffer to it as an antisemitic interpretation with zero biblical justification. This movie is, in me opinion, spiritually underwhelming. I'd much rather read Nietzche's point of view on Christ (who he truly respected and looked up to, if ye ever read his works). - All I can do is ask for yer pardon. I'm sorry BOTLs.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm Catholic but not overly religious either and still don't care for it and I'm sure it is very offensive to those here that are very religious.
I'm glad the photo was taken off as it was inflammatory at best and whether it might have been posted to show its obscenity and how other people might view it I hope never to see its kind on here again. I understand all too well that people find humor in a variety of things but as I said in an earlier post,,,what is next on the list,,dirty photos of someones mother being nailed by the milkman? I enjoy a good laugh as anyone else but never at the expense of someone elses parent or the deity they believe in,,,that should always be off limits.

As far as accepting Moros apology I feel he didn't do it to incite religious backbiting but rather as he said that in our world there are people who will put this up for public consumption and hide behind a first amendment freedom of speech deal. Dark humor will always be around and for those who dabble in it I say be careful where you post it as some people don't see the humor in very dark and abstract things. my 2 cents

There is no doubt that Moro is a stand up guy and for those that know him we don't hold anything negative against him.

Last edited:
Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
As far as I am concerned Moro is a top notch individual and has shown himself to be nothing less than a gentleman and a brother in his tenure at BOTL. Forgiven as far as I am concerned.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Well, I was aware since the start that this was some real sour humor, but I thought there were people who didn't mind a laugh at the irony we all live in. First and foremost, I beg yer pardon to everyone offended by the post. It really was not me intention. I'm well aware (especially now) about how many of ye are really devoted christians or catholics. - Gale, I have seen that movie, and, to be quite honest, did not like it. I foundit to be an incredibly Hollywood-esque version of Christ. Found it to be a gorish, searing insistence on the ugly physical nature of the ordeal; where the 4 Gospells where exploited in a manner where ye can almost reffer to it as an antisemitic interpretation with zero biblical justification. This movie is, in me opinion, spiritually underwhelming. I'd much rather read Nietzche's point of view on Christ (who he truly respected and looked up to, if ye ever read his works). - All I can do is ask for yer pardon. I'm sorry BOTLs.

Thank you for editing Alfonso, your apology shows your class. Most of us here, have said or done things we regret later.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey Moro, I believe you are a good person and good BOTL. I don’t believe at all that there was any malicious intent but I do believe that post was very inappropriate.
Water under the bridge and no hard feelings.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't care who found it off colored or offensive, it was funny as hell. MORO don't be sorry.
Sorry Donk... you came a little late for this one. Hahahaha

Hehehehe... Ok, i was actually waiting for someone to "laugh" 'bout it. I didn't want the BOTL's to see me like a freak...

It was funny for me. I secretly like dark humor, some, but since i'm still looking for a suitable religion for me, it was funny.

And, another thing, a lot of us regret a lot of stuff, but i mean A LOT! But then, what would happen if none of us learned how to live with regret and never move on?

I've said many times that we regret to learn from them.
Trust me guy's, if anything, i regret so many things... but one of them i don't regret it meeting Alfonso.
Alfonso has a great spark in him, great hope and goals to be accomplished and, like you all said and i'm glad you've noticed is that, he is a gentleman. Not many men are gentlemen anymore.

He knows how to forgive and admit. That's the best thing of him.

PS: That was corny.

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks to everybody for accepting the appology (And Donk, ye did get in on this a tad late. Sorry, mate). Sometimes we just don't think about what we do (especially when one's as young as I).

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Trust me guy's, if anything, i regret so many things... but one of them i don't regret it meeting Alfonso.
Alfonso has a great spark in him, great hope and goals to be accomplished and, like you all said and i'm glad you've noticed is that, he is a gentleman. Not many men are gentlemen anymore.

She has an unpaired personality, is drop-dead beautiful, as well as sexy, shares me passions, and above all, loves me. THIS is beeing lucky.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

From the heart. Nothing corny about that!

She has an unpaired personality, is drop-dead beautiful, as well as sexy, shares me passions, and above all, loves me. THIS is beeing lucky.
Alfonso yes, you are a lucky man. :thumbsup: