What's new

This morning the wife said....

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
When I got back from Walmart this morning and started unloading groceries she said " Oh great, it works" what? "You bought the tea I was contacting you about, it works" what? what works? "ESPN, I used ESPN to remind you to pickup peach tea....." Never a dull moment.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
When I got back from Walmart this morning and started unloading groceries she said " Oh great, it works" what? "You bought the tea I was contacting you about, it works" what? what works? "ESPN, I used ESPN to remind you to pickup peach tea....." Never a dull moment.
You laugh .... But did you find yourself in the tea aisle not sure how you got there? She put the Zulu hex on ya!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think my wife uses The Force. She will point at something and it magically gets done. Didn't know she was a Jedi...but then again I have found myself saying things such as "I DO want to go meet up for a double date with your best friend and her husband" somewhat against my conscious free will, so maybe she is.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife does that to me too. She says she is Psycho and involves a bunch of candles and a rubber chicken.
Just make sure she doesn't start wearing long dresses, long sleeve shirts and a turban (all of them in white) and start going to the beach at night...down by the swamps we call that santeria