What's new

This Noob Needs a New Lighter

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Where are you finding them at that price? I just happened to find one on ebay for $5 but most of the new ones are $10 and up.
They have them here both at Walmart and at Walgreens. I just grabbed a couple about two weeks ago at Walmart here for around $3.60 each. I keep these scattered around and in the pickup. I've never had a problem with any of them other than misplacing or losing one!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
They have them here both at Walmart and at Walgreens. I just grabbed a couple about two weeks ago at Walmart here for around $3.60 each. I keep these scattered around and in the pickup. I've never had a problem with any of them other than misplacing or losing one!
Cool, I'm going to go check both on my way home today. I keep bics scattered everywhere and this weekend was a disaster, stupid windy beach.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
If you can find them at Walmart they're a little under $4...but my last couple of visits I haven't found any. My local Walgreens has a ton at $5 each so I picked up a couple extra
Exactly. Although it seems a lot of the wal marts stopped carrying them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gotta go xikar. I got 4. I got an executive and inpress for $4 ea on cbid. I have a stratosphere which you can get for $20 on CI. And I have my hot rod red vitara i got for $40ish on cbid

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Boom! Just picked these up at Walgreens, $4.99 each. Not bad, I still have two more coming from ebay.

View attachment 70766
Nice pickup! I have one from years and years ago...before I even started smoking cigars and the thing is bulletproof.

The last 2 I picked up were the ones without any of the grooves...in case I ever actually follow through with my plan to customize them as I've seen @boltman and @04EDGE40 do so well

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
They seam really solid and well built, yeah those guys are the reason I got these. Seen all the builds they've done and figured if they are putting that much time into them they must be a good lighter.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another vote for Ronson echoing all the reasons already given. I do have a triple torch I got off amazon for $12 that I use more often, but I have several Ronson's that are all ready for action and always deliver.

The triple flame is better for toasting and lighting but the single flame isn't that bad and actually works much better for touchups. My perfect lighter would be made by Ronson but adjustable to put out 1 or 3 flames.