What's new

This seems like a good deal

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I can assure you that a CL3 isn't worth a dollar a piece. But feel free to find out for yourself.

Correction- at $.20 a piece I still wouldn't buy it

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
That's their marketing... get your address if they don't already have it, and/or continue customer loyalty by getting them to order. Some will tack on other cigars to the order because of free shipping. Loss leader.

Nothing wrong if you want cheap cigars... smoke what you like, do what you do.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Not sure what I like yet so I'm trying as many as possible. I'm sure by this time next year I will have higher standards . I always appreciate the views and opinions of this group. You guys are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your standards will be raised VERY QUICKLY around here.. lol, trust me!
Good "basically free shipping" deal though.. :cigar:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Uh oh. Now CI knows where you live. They're worse than the Watctower people.
They have known for a few weeks. The first purchase I made online was through them. I don't mind the spam mail too much. I have a pretty substantial paper shredder I use to make campfire starters and packing material. As for the Watchtower JW's they had to learn the hard way to stay off my porch and they never give me any deals on cigars. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got these in the mail today from Cbid. I forgot I had bid on them. Not sure how I feel about RP just yet but I am anxious to try the Connecticuts.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Those RP Connecticuts hold their own. I don't seek them out, but have had them in samplers before.
Pick up that 5/$1 bundle too. Gotta be better than those Quarums I used to smoke when I first started !

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered the 5/$1 and tacked on a leather 2 finger travel case. The RPs I got for just under $2.50 per stick. Didn't break the bank and they should be good enough for my rookie pallet. I'll never know what a good stick is unless I have some mediocre ones to compare to. I'll keep notes when I smoke them.