What's new

This week was a busy concert week for me!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
On Wednesday night, we went to the Forum and saw the Foo Fighters.. Awesome band, which is now starting to get compared to U2. No idea why, but they are both great.. We had great seats (Shhh, we know the GM of the Forum). They played almost every song from the last album, which imho is their best!

Then, last night, we went to the Forum again for the Eagles, who put on a friends and family rehershal concert. Was good, but I am not not too big of a fan of the new album, except for the title track, Long Road out of Eden. Great song.

Gotta love free concerts!!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The Foo Fighters are awesome in concert, but to compare them to U2 is a little off. They are just too different for comparrison.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Nice concerts bill. Saw the Foo Fighters way back when shortly after Kurt went away. It was in a little place and there were maybe 150 people and the place holds a maybe 2000. Given the setting then and the hugeness of them now, it has gone down as one of the best concerts i've ever been too.

As for me, i "get" to go see Kid Rock this weekend...not by my own choice, but because a buddy asked me and he bought the tickets.

I'm hoping it to be kinda like a country concert...young girls in white tank tops. I might have to "accidentally" spill my beer.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

As for me, i "get" to go see Kid Rock this weekend...not by my own choice, but because a buddy asked me and he bought the tickets.

I'm hoping it to be kinda like a country concert...young girls in white tank tops. I might have to "accidentally" spill my beer.
Dude Kid Rock is great, he's like heavy metal mets blues and rap. You might acctually enjoy the music, but the chicks will deffinetly be out in force. Bring your mullet.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'll get my drink on and maybe i will like it. I've not exposed myself to a whole lot of kid rock music, so i'm not being very fair to him. Just going off appearances. Stereotyping i know...