What's new

*This Weekend's Line Up*

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It's that time again people, What are we doing, smoking & drinking?
Im doing what I like to do best, spending quality time with the family. Due to my hours at work me and the misses have barely enough time for a hi and bye, and to make matters worse when my kids see me it's like I've been gone all year! Don't have any specific plans be as it may, Im gonna make it a good one!
Hope you do the same! God bless....

p.s - I have an La Flor Dominicana air bender & Tatuaje Havana lined up!
Thanks again BOB!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Friday: night, beer and hockey with the guys. Maybe a cigar after, all depends on my mood. I've got the late game tonight (9PM), so I may just be too tired and crash when I get home.
Saturday: Gym, morning/early afternoon stick. Evening cigar, then out with a friend for one more night on the town before she moves to CA.
Sunday, hockey in the early afternoon, maybe hitting the links in the early morning for a quick 9 or 18.

I'm thinking I really want to smoke my LP#9 that's been sitting for about a month. I just haven't really had the time to sit and really appreciate it, so I think this weekend (depending on how I'm feeling, stil recovering from a cold), I'll light that up.

Not sure what else is on my plate though, stick wise.

Libations will be a few of the many beers sitting in the fridge that I stocked up on last weekend and maybe some of my Forty Creek whiskey I picked up last weekend.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
in a nutshell... "working".

Fri 7am-5pm, then reffing hockey games at 6,7 and 8pm
Sat 7am-3pm, then reffing hockey games at 5 and 6pm
Sun 7am-7pm, but no reffing, and time for a WELL earned smoke or 4.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Do you ref youth, adult, semi pro, pro, or a combination thereof?
Most of the refs here just do youth/adult, but we have a couple that are qualified for AHL.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
working all weekend. today and sunday at the cigar shop, so im sure ill smoke plenty. Tomorrow working my other job at the bookstore.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Almost all my games are youth/minor hockey. Anywhere from 7-20yrs old pretty much, no desire to do any higher than that. Too old/too slow/too out of shape...lol

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I really don't know what I'll have this weekend. Probably whatever catches my eye when I open the cooler. Maybe a Tat. Maybe a T52 if my box comes in. We'll see! :)