What's new

This Weekends Plans...

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice line up there Bugman.
Not to hijack a thread, or put a negative spin on things, but I really didn't like the same S&B stick I had, and those Maddie Lance's didn't seem to put very much flavor out. I do love those Short Run's though, wow what flavor !
Enjoy !

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wife's leaving town Friday night to attend the yearly Central Veterinary Conference in KC. She'll be gone til Monday night so it's just us guys to fend for ourselves. So among some other kid related activities I have planned with the kiddo, I got these lined up...

You guys are gonna have some reviews to read come next week :thumbsup:.

Dan
One hell of a lineup I must say. And yeah like everyone else is saying really digging the S&B Black. I havet had one. I really need to try and track some down or Ill just have to keep an eye out for them next year.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Well I think today will be a bust as far as cigars go. Woke up this morning with some sinus crap going on and unless it clears up before this evening I won't be having any cigars today :shame:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well I think today will be a bust as far as cigars go. Woke up this morning with some sinus crap going on and unless it clears up before this evening I won't be having any cigars today :shame:.

Dan
...that sucks. Went through that last week. At least you have something to look forward to later.