What's new

this year is pretty crappy

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
for me it's been a pretty crappy year so far, i am hoping it gets better... please list three amazing things that have happend to you this year that you are thankful for. because i am in a rut and thinking nothing good has happend to anyone. give me some hope

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Very sorry to hear about your year so far.

I started a new job in October, and in January I already received a promotion.

I know it means nothing to say stuff like "stay positive!" and "things will get better!" As someone who suffers from depression, these pieces of "advice" mean nothing.

Hang in there. Vent here if you need to. Remember people care about you.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I got a new client and....I dunno but every day is just a simple pleasant day for me. Sure I wish money wasn't so tight, I haven't lost as much weight as I was hoping to have done by now, and various other small unfortunate things, but day to day I'm know super fortunate to have what I do. Keep your chin up Ryan. Things work out eventually

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sorry to hear the troubles. I would not say its been a bad start for me but can not think of much that has been fantastic. I guess I have lived to another birthday, my wife switched doctors from the unhelpful b!tch she was going to and I got a small bonus at work.
Hope you year turns around.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You should add....started trash talking campaign against Erdm Choix Supreme to eliminate competition
Ha ! I am just doing my part to help the brotherhood out. Wouldn't want them to waste their money on these when there are so many other very popular and more common marcas out there.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For me, three great things would have to be . . .
1. Had my first child, a baby girl. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
2. Watched my redskins play a playoff game (very rarely happens)
3. Took 3 minutes off of my 5k time from last year. Still a turtle but improvement is improvement.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My wife and I bought a house in January, just waiting to find out when closing will be. We also found out we are having a son in June (knew she was pregnant but the appointment where we found out the sex was Jan.). Lastly I got to see Peyton Manning finally win a second super bowl.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ey Ryan, life is tough, I've had plenty of ups and downs this year already and I know what you mean, nobody has the perfect life (at least nobody I know) but you just have to try and be thankful for the little things -waking up each day, breathing, having someone to love, smoking a cigar, browsing the forum, bombing brothers, and one of my personal favorites is dropping a nice one in the morning lol, but in all seriousness man life come with some hard times but for every hard time out there you'll have an equal if not greater good time to conquer it. Just keep your head up brother We're all here dealing with our own demons, but if you keep pushing through them you'll be just fine in the end!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ryan the Destroyer,
Sorry to hear that your year has had a rough start. Take the positive approach that each day can be better than the one before!

I've been up and down, but had some great 'up's!
1. New house with more space
2. Baby daughter born
3. Three years married to my best friend! She's been the best thing for me!

Hang in there brother!